Opinions are like...

Crims

Wethermon
Say what you want, and it's up to the staff.

Rules:
No hate speech, hate is ok however.
Rule of thumb is if you think it's unpopular. It's not. Just no.
NerdZone is its own forum and community, and they do not share the same positions.

Last edited:

Crims

Wethermon
I hate cats
I prefer foxes.:D

The UK is zombieish, and way too tribal. Like aggressively, and business here has no problem with that.

Last edited:

Crims

Wethermon
Batman's most recent film, has a Cat Woman who talks half through staring
edit: "Quick cat woman, you distract him, while I attack the city" - Riddler "Done." - Cat woman

Last edited:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I hate making spelling errors or typos, a big pet peeve of mine. I did one myself yesterday and a member caught it. Of course, I'm glad my member shared I had a typo in my blog title, because I can't say enough how appreciative I am for that catch though. I corrected immediately and proceeded to my spelling penalty box for reflection. ⚰️ <----that's supposed to be a coffin :geek:

Crims

Wethermon
That's a good opinion! I'm appreciative that correcting me isn't the first thing. I'm usually quick to edit them though. :D Does it annoy you if I make spellung mistoeaks ?

Naivete people annoy me - usually they're on their phones though with phones I've learned that I can appreciate if another person uses them.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
That's a good opinion! I'm appreciative that correcting me isn't the first thing. I'm usually quick to edit them though. :D Does it annoy you if I make spellung mistoeaks ?

Naivete people annoy me - usually they're on their phones though with phones I've learned that I can appreciate if another person uses them.
I never notised your spellzing misteaks. 😆

People too plugged into their devices annoy me too! I think sometimes I'm one of them though, at least I'm at home annoying my peeps because they might be annoying me. 😁
Damnit Crims, I nearly went into spellcheck mode there! 😆

ROTL 😄

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Brotherhood probably is not as important. Compared to before 2010.

I think everyone should have a place they feel like they belong....other forces seem to want to break us apart from each other as "they" see groups and brotherhoods a threat.

Sorry went dark again. Maybe I should get dinner. :eek:

Crims

Wethermon
I think everyone should have a place they feel like they belong....other forces seem to want to break us apart from each other as "they" see groups and brotherhoods a threat.

Sorry went dark again. Maybe I should get dinner. :eek:
Nah, youre right. I'd grab mcdonalds if it wasnt late

Crims

Wethermon
Having gone to Norway the Vikings were invaders with how boring it is there. Brexit too

Last edited:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I hate cats
Why?! 😮 They're so cute and cuddly and can be very affectionate if they approve of you.

Full disclosure: I'm an admin on Feline Forums, see siggy, so you can see that I love cats. ❤️ For that matter, I like all animals of course, but cats have a special place for me.

Crims

Wethermon
Cats are meh. It's not their behaviour, it's that the ones I meet aren't great.
Plants and reading about wild cats I like. When did the UK become pro cat?

Last edited:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
@Crims thanks for the review on Zelda. I didn't play it but my dd did years ago and I still remember "her" experience 🙃

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Cats are meh. It's not their behaviour, it's that the ones I meet aren't great.
Plants and reading about wild cats I like. When did the UK become pro cat?
Meh?! A cat! Anathama! :p So, in what what way are the ones you've seen "not great"? I just want to understand.

The UK has always liked cats afaik. I think it likes dogs a bit better though. There's probably stats one could Google for this.

Let's see if we can turn you. Do you not find these two kittens irresistibly cute?

Cute Inc.jpg
Cute grey and white kitten.jpg

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I always wanted a basket of kittens; these pics will have to do. Oh soooo cute!! ❣️

Crims

Wethermon
A healthy work play balance is better than a month long holiday. What??? Never...
I read a Hailee Steinfield tweet something like We did an album!!! 5 emojis
And felt the need to write posts slightly deeper.

So! I'm rereading Arantor's remarks on the 2000s compared to now, and the denial of the past, and gender roles. Like school, pure delinquency on the internet now, and i have to agree, friends are largely better (albeit less self absolved, kind of the point).

Cultural landmarks that require manual inclusion:
Memes are inside jokes, ya'll.
You can't get energy from the internet, it's supposed to compliment real life actions. Forums were about some other passion and the energy was then shared.
Subjective = not subjective at all.
Disagreeable opinions.

Last edited:

aussiefooty

Hate it when food places are shut and you do not know why.
Hate it when people spread their sicknesses.

Also hate busy roads. Along with idiots that walk across the road when they are fighting with their partners.

aussiefooty

Meh?! A cat! Anathama! :p So, in what what way are the ones you've seen "not great"? I just want to understand.

The UK has always liked cats afaik. I think it likes dogs a bit better though. There's probably stats one could Google for this.

Let's see if we can turn you. Do you not find these two kittens irresistibly cute?

View attachment 1337
View attachment 1338
Cute!
IMG_0461.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom