Scooter - Cosmos (TrancEye Bootleg)

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Check out this hardcore trance track from 2020 which features the deepest bass I've heard in a long time. Also, the track is available as a full CD quality wav download - no DRM, just pure music!

Did a bit of research into this since Scooter is an EDM band with quite a ravey sound and loud vocals, sounding nothing like this track so wondered if it's really them. Turns out that it is actually the same band, but an early track from the year that they were founded, 1993. Interestingly, this 2020 remix sounds a lot better than the original track, too. Absolutely love it, especially with that heavy, rumbly bass.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hit the little download arrow to get the track.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
For reference, here's the original version. I don't actually like it much and won't bother listening to it. The remix is dynamite though. Playing it on repeat as I write this.

Which version do you prefer?

Crims

Wethermon
The melody is kickass, shame about the drums in the original. The new version's good except a second snare is needed on the downbeat ;D

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I wonder how that second snare would sound.

It's a big complex sound along with that low, rumbly bass and I just can't get enough of it. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom