Skill upkeep

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
A life journey takes on so many different paths....having friends in a positive environment like at NZ and other positive places, can always make your journey easier.

Arantor

I’m certainly intrigued where my life journey went off the back of “this random idea” that lead to “that set of circumstances” which lead to “how things went” to “where we are now”. It’s been one heck of a journey, but it’s the people I met along the way that really shaped things.

We are the product of the people we meet and interactions we have.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I’m certainly intrigued where my life journey went off the back of “this random idea” that lead to “that set of circumstances” which lead to “how things went” to “where we are now”. It’s been one heck of a journey, but it’s the people I met along the way that really shaped things.

We are the product of the people we meet and interactions we have.

Very true and well said.🙂

My husband and I look back at our story of how we met the first time, but didn't connect at that time until we were re-introduced through a mutual friend again six years later. At the time, we didn't even remember meeting each other the first time. Life is funny.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
My husband and I look back at our story of how we met the first time, but didn't connect at that time until we were re-introduced through a mutual friend again six years later. At the time, we didn't even remember meeting each other the first time. Life is funny.
Wow, that was almost a missed opportunity! 😲

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
It's a great story, kind of Hallmark like. I'm just glad the planets were aligned a second time for us to meet again.

Crims

Wethermon
I want to restart this thread, as I met a old companion and started discussing ways for my old ideas. I like documenting progress so thisll be quick.

Last edited:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I want to restart this thread, as I met a old companion and started discussing ways for my old ideas. I like documenting progress so thisll be quick.
Nice that you met an old friend recently. I did the same this week. I hadn't realized we hadn't seen each other since pre-pandemic lock-downs, though we've been texting each other all along. We met at Starbucks and it was such a nice visit.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts!

Mars

Staff Member
@Crims, I think it is a great idea, yes let's revive the thread.
Collectively, we certainly have some life experiences..... good, bad, happy or sad, it is all part of a story.

Back
Top Bottom