The Trump downfall thread

Astro What

Never?
The "wall" turned out to be steel slats 50 feet high and buried 10 feet deep as requested by the border patrol. The brain dead idiots in the media circus always have a field day whenever strong storms knock it over as "proof" that the "wall" has "failed". 🤣

Remind us... who did Trump promise was going to pay for that big beautiful wall?
And to defeat it, all it takes is a battery powered SawzAll or decent rope ladder. Heck in some areas even cheap regular ladders can be used to defeat it, as the Border Patrol is finding them against the wall regularly.
The only way a physical barrier is going to work... replicate the Great Wall of China.
And even then, tunnels will continue to be used to defeat it as they are currently.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
@Astro What How does a country put up an effective barrier that can't be easily breached? After all, what's the point of having immigration controls if they can be breached?

The only way that I can think of is to have a high and sturdy wall that's manned the whole way across with armed guards who are ready to shoot to kill if necessary, along with technology to support them, especially surveillance and a wide no man's land on either side of it.

Stern warnings all along either side of the wall and publicity that one risks their life on trying to cross illegally and actually shoot to kill to make examples of the ones who try it on. There would be official checkpoints all along the wall to allow legit passage through it.

It would be expensive* to maintain and controversial for sure, but I don't think any passive solution would work. This would have to be done by every country that bordered with another one too if they wanted effective immigration controls.

*Just make Trump pay for it! :p :ROFLMAO:

Astro What

How does a country put up an effective barrier that can't be easily breached? After all, what's the point of having immigration controls if they can be breached?
More to prevent easy crossing and make them "work" for it. The only somewhat assured way you are going to be able to have a barrier is if you physically mine the first mile or so into your area, fence it off and then also monitor the main entry fence with automated weapons turrets. You will also need to gave ground monitoring sensors in place that can extend down 100-200 feet to monitor for any tunneling.
Use of deadly force to prevent entry would be required to be used.
And we both know that type of barrier for a "free country" is unrealistic.
I have no problems building some very large prisons where those that are caught a second time (after being removed from the country) can get to stay... for a minimum 5 year period and then they get ejected again from the country after their "guest room" is no longer needed by them. A third time caught coming in increases to a minimum 10 year period. Yes, it would be somewhat expensive. And yes, there could be "child separations" done because of it. But once those of adult age start realizing that they don't get to stay here except in a prison environment for illegal entry after being ejected once the number coming in may decrease (notice I did not say WILL as I am not a prognosticator).
The judicial process needs to be also streamlined/sped up for the hearings. The catch & release needs to be rarely used. But interestingly, around 83% of those that are given a latter court date do show up. Many of the others did not receive notification of the court date for various reasons or had hardship in getting to court. That is why I said streamline/speed up the court systems. Give the person a fixed date, the court cannot change that date of initial appearance. Then thereafter any additional needed court dates are fixed in stone so that it is now incumbent on the person to remember it. If they forget.. oh well, hope you enjoyed your stay because you are on your way out the door.
But all this costs money (bigger government) and goes against one of the very basic tenets of the GOP of smaller government/less spending. Seems that the GOP has always wanted to have their cake and eat it also on this topic. But they don't want to pay for the cake they want to eat.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Crikey, that sounds like a war zone. Especially the mining of the no-man's land, but sounds effective though. But it'll never happen and nor will my scenario, either.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Nice one, Taylor. :cool:

Taylor Swift endorsed Kamala Harris for president moments after the end of Tuesday night's presidential debate against Donald Trump.

The pop star made her announcement in an Instagram post signed as "Childless Cat Lady" - a reference to comments by Trump's running mate JD Vance.

Her post, breaking her silence on the 2024 vote, explained: "I'm voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them."

Swift, who also backed Democratic President Joe Biden in 2020, went on to call Harris a "steady-handed, gifted leader".

Astro What

News recently in... and it has got to hurt Trump's ego.
The Democrats, since Harris has taken the place of Biden has reached ONE BILLION dollars in donations.
Trump and his company are struggling and depending on grifting to bring in money.

Astro What

Damn... BTC is on a roll. Plainly putting out to the world facts.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
That's it in a nutshell, isn't it?

What drives people to ignore hard, easily understood facts and evidence in support of their preconceived notions no matter what? It's infuriating and it's also very dangerous when it leads to support of a wannabe tyrant who could easily get into power because of it to the detriment of his detractors and his supporters. There are no winners in this scenario except Trump and a small handful of his Chosen Ones.
Maybe some ignore this so called hard evidence because it is not as hard as some suggest.

Adam Schiff mentioned so many times he had 'proof' of Trump's Russian collusion. Very costly enquiry resulted in no collusion.

Facebook have admitted they bowed to FBI and Government pressure to censor news items, Twitter were blatant with it yet we are assured the election was fair.

The recent ABC debate, Trump was fact checked but Harris was given free reign, gun confiscation, Charlottesville, abortion, defund the police, none of that was fact checked but hey, here is a video fact checking her comments.

Geffers

Astro What

Adam Schiff mentioned so many times he had 'proof' of Trump's Russian collusion. Very costly enquiry resulted in no collusion.
They had a LOT more evidence than the GOP has about Biden...
Let's see...
In November 2016, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov contradicted Trump's denials by confirming the Trump campaign had been in contact with Russia, stating in a 2016 Interfax news agency interview: "Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage," adding "I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives."
And we ALL know that nobody does anything in Trumps name without his tacit approval. It might have been written on a Post-It note in Sharpie or on a piece of toilet paper that was later flushed down the drain (but usually those were not paper intended to be flushed as the Whitehouse plumbers discovered). :ROFLMAO:

Now, how many of Trumps sycophants had to receive pardons from their savior?
And many for actions related to Russia?

Facebook have admitted they bowed to FBI and Government pressure to censor news items, Twitter were blatant with it yet we are assured the election was fair.

1726132238244.png

The recent ABC debate, Trump was fact checked but Harris was given free reign, gun confiscation, Charlottesville, abortion, defund the police, none of that was fact checked but hey, here is a video fact checking her comments.
Yeah, we are going to take Dan Bongino as a purveyor of facts. He is nothing but a mouthpiece for Trumps theatrics.
He plainly (and proudly) states that is whole LIFE is "owning the libs".
He's in the same boat as Laura Loomer (should be Looney), Sean Hannity and the others that crave the spittle that Trump spews. And what's so ironic.. they say one thing on the air... but behind the scenes many of them are actually laughing at the stupidity that they report on.
So please, PLEASE show us ANY reporting that they did that was negative towards Trump.
Performance entertainers are what they are, not news reporters.
You do realize that the very network that Bongino uses is directly tied to Truth Social, right? And remind us, who owns the majority of Truth Social? And should it not indicate something that Bongino is banned from both YouTube and Googles ad service. You usually have to royally screw up to be banned from them now.
Of course, it does NOT surprise me that you would use Bongino as an "authoritative" source.

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with this

1726133444396.png

Last edited:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Maybe some ignore this so called hard evidence because it is not as hard as some suggest.
It is when it comes directly from Trump himself especially, as myself and others have documented here many times now. His lies are constantly fact checked and debunked, too. Why don't you look up a recent debunk article and fact check 3 or 4 points yourself and confirm that the debunk is accurate? Let's see if that shifts your confidence in him, even a little bit.

Then there's all the other evidence of his wrongdoing such as the Jan 6 riot which, again, I saw live on CNN, speech and all. He fomented that alright and people died because of it. He's therefore got blood on his hands, as I've said before. Then all those fake electors and so on to try and subvert the election in his favour. He's already preparing the groundwork now to try and subvert this election in his favour when he loses. I've documented it a few posts up. It's pointless pointing these things out to you though.

Look, the man is a total narcissist and convicted criminal who doesn't care about anyone but himself and demonstrates this over and over. Why can't you see that? Why doesn't showing Trump fans like yourself (and there are so many) this evidence over and over again not make the penny drop? This kind of mind control is the very definition of a cult and it's really sinister. Come on Geffers, you're a good person who means well so I want that penny to drop! :)

Interesting Rumble video which does indeed appear to contradict Harris on guns. However, the details matter here. Is she talking about buying back all weapons, or just some of those mass killers like machine guns that spray a hail of bullets? I think she likely means the latter and the quick edits to those interviews miss out this critical context so I'm not taking that video at face value.

You do realize that the very network that Bongino uses is directly tied to Truth Social, right? And remind us, who owns the majority of Truth Social? And should it not indicate something that Bongino is banned from both YouTube and Googles ad service. You usually have to royally screw up to be banned from them now.
Ah, well, Rumble video debunked! Hardly an independent source is it, Geffers? I saw AW's post after I posted.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
In this brand new video released just 4 hours ago, investigative journalist Johnny Harris (no relation to Kamala) looks into the $10M that was apparently given to Trump for his 2016 election bid, ie foreign interference.

He cites all his sources too and explains everything in great detail, so this isn't just conspiracy theory.

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
In this brand new video released just 4 hours ago, investigative journalist Johnny Harris (no relation to Kamala) looks into the $10M that was apparently given to Trump for his 2016 election bid, ie foreign interference.

He cites all his sources too and explains everything in great detail, so this isn't just conspiracy theory.

People have been 'looking into' his activities ever since he stood as a Republican, prior to that many, including the Clintons were happy to take his charity donations money. Clintons actually attended his wedding, of course, soon as he turned his back on Democrats that's when the 'hate' started. There were threats to impeach him before he was inaugurated in 2016. Muller 'looked in to' Russian collusion for ages, found nothing, Adam Schiff apparently had 'proof' of collusion, again nothing. As for his current convictions, if anyone cannot see they are politically motivated offences aimed at election interference then that is where we are today, the blatantly obvious is not obvious.

Just because the left wing press says something doesn't mean it is true, two high profile incidents intended to harm Trump and his supporters, Jussie Smollett and Bubba Wallace, both false yet the press ran with both big time.

Trump is the best leader for US and the World to maybe get us out of the current volatile situation, so off with two major conflicts going on most are clamouring for a ceasefire in Gaza yet no such efforts being made re Ukraine. Israel suffered a monstrous attack on October 7 2023 yet they want them to back off yet similarly Ukraine suffered an attack but here instead of back off NATO and US want more effort. Everything is double standards.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Oh, Geffers! 🤦‍♂️ :)

Off the top of my head, I seem to remember that there were good reasons to suspect Russian interference, hence the Muller report. When he eventually "found nothing" it was very suspicious of a cover up. I could research it all, but I'm really not up for all the time and effort it would take tbh, especially as it would make no difference to you anyway.

The four criminal cases against him are not politically motivated as Trump and therefore you, claim. He got convicted in the hush money case as it's really obvious that he covered up his affair with her at a sensitive time in his campaign. It would have probably sunk him had it come out at the time.

And then there's that insurrection which you keep conveniently forgetting or excusing. As I've said so many times before, I saw the whole thing live on CNN where it was obvious that he fired up that mob to go invade the Capitol. I later saw articles and videos on how this was the end point of him preparing his followers for just such a moment. And people died because of it, too. Again, you know all this and this alone should sink him.

The classified documents case. Yeah, he took a load of highly classified, secret stuff he wasn't supposed to and then covered it up - hard evidence there of it. The feds literally had to raid his home to find and retrieve them as he wouldn't give them up. He then made a load of ridiculous excuses for it such as him having declassified them by just thinking about it. omg so pathetic even a child can see through it. 🤦‍♂️

Then, there's the Georgia case of him trying to pressure an official to "find" 11780 votes for him: just one more than the other guy so that he'd "win" there. There's even that infamous telephone recording of him doing it!

Here's a detailed article on them, for reference:

Politically motivated? No. He's committed crimes and now they're after him for them.

How is it not incredibly suspicious to you how he's successfully pushed everything back until after the election where he can just make it all go away if he wins? Him and his lawyers put in a massive effort to get this done too, including the use of bent judges in the Supreme Court and Aileen Canon in a lower court. I don't have to go through the details as you know them.

But, as a loyal MAGA loyalist, none of this matters to you, does it? This is why @Astro What has put the laughing emoji against your post. It's Trump all the way regardless of the facts, for you. I don't get how someone can be so blinkered, I really don't. This is why I wrote this earlier on:

What drives people to ignore hard, easily understood facts and evidence in support of their preconceived notions no matter what? It's infuriating and it's also very dangerous when it leads to support of a wannabe tyrant who could easily get into power because of it to the detriment of his detractors and his supporters. There are no winners in this scenario except Trump and a small handful of his Chosen Ones.

I should add that the whole of America will be fucked over too when he turns it into a dictatorship. That should scare the shit out of you. Also, Ukraine of course. Notice how he dodged the question in his friendly televised chat with Harris the other day when David the moderator asked him if he wants Ukraine to win the war? He insisted that he wanted it to end in order to save lives. David pressed him on this several times and each time he gave the same evasive answer. How is this not a red flag to you?

Again, I've linked the whole debate in my first post below if you want to review it. You won't though as it doesn't make any difference to you.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Interesting. Trump's spinners have no option but to pretend that he won the debate and therefore has no need for another. I reckon it's lose-lose for him on this once again:

Lose if he doesn't debate as he'll look like he's running scared.

Lose if he does debate as Harris will run rings around him once more and make him look unhinged again. Would we get "Immigrants Eating Cats and Dogs - the Sequel!"? :ROFLMAO:

And that's where he belongs. :)

For reference, here's the CNN equivalent of my BBC article:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
The orange moron just posted this vile hate message on his "Truth" Social platform:

I hate Taylor Swift.jpg

You wouldn't normally believe that a 78 year old man would be so childish would you? But then this is Donald Trump where anything bad and stupid is possible. It also potentially puts her in physical danger from all the crazy, unhinged end of the MAGA crowd. Thankfully, she's wealthy beyond most people's wildest dreams hence can afford top security, so don't fret too much.

Meanwhile, Taylor Swift goes on a chat show and rattles off a long list of cat breeds from memory. ❤️ This shows that she likes cats and is also a dig at DJ Vance's "childless cat ladies" slur. Check it out:

Here's Brian Tyler Cohen's take on this:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I was repulsed by his message about Taylor Swift because hate is a very strong word to use and it's always advised to use it wisely. I think he could have made his point another way, but then that's not Trump's way; shock and awe. Oh, and for the record, I suppose our family are Swifties, we've met her.

So, yes, second assassination attempt. I think I'll go super-prep for November's Armageddon now.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Yup, it was actually assassination attempt #2.

Donald Trump was rushed to safety on Sunday after what the FBI described as an apparent assassination attempt at a Florida golf course.

The incident comes just two months after another assassination attempt in Butler, Pennsylvania, where Trump was shot in the ear during a campaign rally.

Details are still emerging from the latest incident. Here is what we know so far.

I'm really not surprised given how divisive he is and how he deliberately rubs people up the wrong way all the time. Who knows, it might be third time lucky for the next assassin. I really wouldn't want to be in Trump's shoes, I tell you. Between being an assassination target and staring at jail time with all those criminal cases, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. But all of this headache is of his own doing.

data66

The sick thing is, he sent out emails saying he was fine and here's a link to donate. I have my own thoughts about it but won't post those.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I have my own thoughts about it but won't post those.
Oh please do! As you may have gathered, I'm not a fan and quite openly hate him. Feel free to express yourself, or if not comfortable in public, then in pm perhaps. 🙂

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
BTC has a go at the mainstream media for sanitizing articles about Trump rather than calling him out for the disaster that he is, like BTC does it. I think he's right.

I've noticed how a lot of the more unhinged comments by Trump have a tendency not to get reported, yet the few times when he mentions something about policy say, they report that widely. I'm not just talking about the obviously right wing media like Fox News or Newsmax, either whom you'd expect to do this.

Astro What

I've noticed how a lot of the more unhinged comments by Trump have a tendency not to get reported, yet the few times when he mentions something about policy say, they report that widely. I'm not just talking about the obviously right wing media like Fox News or Newsmax, either whom you'd expect to do this.
Maybe because when he actually says something about policy it is so unusual that it is actually news. The sad thing is, after around 8 years folks have come to expect Trump to say crazy sh*t. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom