UK's most gloriously insecure passwords revealed

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
The clueless of the internet use highly insecure passwords, but not any NerdZone members, obviously. ;) Also, remember not to reuse any passwords on different sites: one password, one site.

Britons appear to have little regard for the security of their online accounts, based on new research of the country's most popular passwords.

While we should really all know better, "password" itself is the top pick nationwide - and slight variations such as "password1" and "password123" are not far behind.

skynews-microsoft-password_5514246.jpg

Attachments

• skynews-microsoft-password_5514246.jpg
    skynews-microsoft-password_5514246.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 0

Arantor

I don’t know about you but I only see a line of stars there.

But this study really just follows the general English speaking world behaviours, we’re not somehow worse. I am somehow sad that batman1 isn’t in the top 20 here as it has been in previous larger lists.

Arantor

But Melon Husk said comedy was now permitted on Twitter? Melon wouldn't lie to you, would he????

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Now now, no name calling allowed, tsk. :p

Melon Husk. Love it.

Arantor

If you say His Muskiness’s name on Twitter it’s like Beetlejuice, except it summons his hordes of zombie human minions, so people have taken to creative censorship. I’ve seen El*n M*sk, Elope Minsk, Melon Husk and Felon Tusk.

Back
Top Bottom