Cats Being Badass: A Tribute

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I just love this video and the irrevent style of the presenter, Jason McBason. Some parts of it had me in stitches at their antics!

The miniature cats who live with us are so cute, cuddly and all round adorable, that it's easy to forget just how incredibly fast and ferocious they can be when necessary. They truly are apex predators for their size, just like their big cat cousins who are apex predators, period.

It's especially amazing to see cats defending little children and animals from attack by other animals, often much bigger than the fearless cat - and winning!

Little legends. :cool:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Great tribute to cats being bad a**. 🥇I didn't see it all, but I did see the cat defend that little boy after being bit by that dog. Funny, that happened to me when I was five years old. I was hauling down a street on my bike and a dog caught up to me and bit me in my leg. Stooopid dog! Ruined my fun and my night. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
That would ruin my day too, Tiffs. Hope you weren't too injured?

It's funny isn't it: we all know about guard dogs, but guard cats?! Incredible. Just imagine if someone had one of the bigger varieties of cats as a pet like a puma perhaps, and it rushed out to protect something: it's target would be torn to pieces! 😮 (and very dead)

Back
Top Bottom