Chit Chat Thread

Crims

Wethermon
Good idea. I'm usually busy on this day of the week. I've got a few errands I'm getting up to including checking all my old to do's and projects and saying hey to a bunch of old friends and previously left priorities regarding designer work.

Nebulous

200.gif

Hi everyone! How are we doing today?

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I'm watching the queen's funeral. Quite the spectacle - and I'm not a royalist.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
All good, busy Monday as usual as Domestic Goddess of my realm. :ROFLMAO:

I'll have to catch up with the Queen's funeral highlights later today. I saw some pictures over the weekend and WOW!

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
It's funny that throughout this period of looking back at the life of the queen and the elaborate funeral ceremony going on right now, not one word, not one picture of her and her family's predilection for murdering animals is brought up. I wonder why that is? Kinda obvious, because it would tarnish that squeaky clean image of hers. No wonder I'm not a royalist.

This article describes how she thumbed her nose at animal activists and various hunting atrocities committed by her family, especially her husband. For this, disgusting doesn't begin to describe it. The whole lot of them have blood of thousands of innocent animals on their hands and should be in jail, if there was any justice.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
It's funny that throughout this period of looking back at the life of the queen and the elaborate funeral ceremony going on right now, not one word, not one picture of her and her family's predilection for murdering animals is brought up. I wonder why that is? Kinda obvious, because it would tarnish that squeaky clean image of hers. No wonder I'm not a royalist.

This article describes how she thumbed her nose at animal activists and various hunting atrocities committed by her family, especially her husband. For this, disgusting doesn't begin to describe it. The whole lot of them have blood of thousands of innocent animals on their hands and should be in jail, if there was any justice.

Well, that's it for me....you harm animals...you're out in my book!

Crims

Wethermon
It took like 3 posts before the royals lol. I would think though if we were a Republic we'd riot like the French would. A energy shill during the crisis and high profit energy records.

Edit: I just remembered a few things like old traditional drawings I've wanted for aaaages. Anyone got any great 2010 animated videos?

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
It took like 3 posts before the royals lol. I would think though if we were a Republic we'd riot like the French would. A energy shill during the crisis and high profit energy records.
Yeah, I've been wanting to make a comment like this for some time now. Believe me, that was restrained.

See the forum rules section 5.2 for my views on discussing hunting to get a better idea of where I'm coming from.

Crims

Wethermon
Yeah, I've been wanting to make a comment like this for some time now. Believe me, that was restrained.

See the forum rules section 5.2 for my views on discussing hunting to get a better idea of where I'm coming from.
Agreed. The heat it brings isn't really worth the drama imho

Mars

Staff Member
SAME here!!! All this crap about oh how sweet she was. I shall never , ever, forget the picture of the young Elizabeth on an elephant, in India, participating in a big game hunt. Showed it on TV years ago; you won't see it now. Wonder why.....
All this mourning for someone who was born to the utmost privilege, done not an iota of honest day's work in her whole life, pampered and cossetted, and admired....for what? Animal killer, that's what she and her cohorts were, and are.
Looking down their royal noses at the commoners prostrating at their feet. The commoners who went to war and died on foreign shores for 'king and country'.....Oh give me a break.

Crims

Wethermon
Bit quasi depressing situation wise. The idea that sometimes you only have yourself to rely on for long-suffering periods for survival here.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I am in America and co-workers had it on all day while they were working. Also seen the flags a half staff all around town in honor of the queen.
I'm not surprised. The presenter said that she's the most famous person in the world. I checked the foreign TV news stations and they all had it. Heck, even Bloomberg had it after a while, surrounded by the usual miriad financial news info.

Arantor

We had talking heads here say the royal funeral was the single most important thing on the planet ahead of Monday… uh… no?

Crims

Wethermon
So today I met an old acquaintance and we went out for a drink and talked. Not particularly standout but hey, I'm out of practice.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I'm late to the party here, missing some posts.....but back to the Queen. I didn't watch any of it, and wasn't interested after finding out about a person she knighted. So adding to her harming of animals history, which I totally condemn, I'll add, that some people shouldn't be knighted but they are by the royals because they are part of that "elite" club and the quid pro quo rich.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Oh yeah Tiffs, the corruption stinks and goes right through the monarchy and to the top of government. Unfortunately, this is the world we live in.

I'm convinced that Diana Spencer's death in August 1997 was no accident, but a hit job and I suspect that the queen and PM knew all about it and the queen may even have ordered it.

Too many things didn't add up and I don't think Dodi Fayed's dad would have gone to such lengths to try and expose the conspiracy if there had been no truth to it.

Back
Top Bottom