Chit Chat Thread

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
That also doesn't say about anyone dying. Looks like you just misunderstood something.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
So, they're all dead just as I thought: the sub imploded. All this hope was for nothing. :( I'm seeing the official statement from the US Coast Guard on the TV news as I write this. At least death would have been immediate at that depth. RIP.

aussiefooty

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this report on instagram reckons they may have passed away

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Well yeah, that's been widely reported now - see my two posts before yours.

Bloody awful situation.

Unlike planes, trains and automobiles, when something big goes wrong in a sub, it's a total death trap and hence why I'd never go in one. With the others, you have a good chance of coming out alive and perhaps with little to no injury.

aussiefooty

With the Reddit protests, I've had some fun finding this alternative to it, it's quite a small place though.

https://beehaw.org/post/620066 A thread about politics
Reddit's not very good though. It's an over moderated social media platform. With too many rules.
For example

Crims

Wethermon
Had a good week, gigging and making music. Still nothing formal though
edit: Though did manage to perform at a open mic

I dislike how turning face on so many policies, especially after delinking early web forumers who had gone through the debates and politics and reached the sensible conclusion a decade or more ago. Just today, regarding legalising hard drugs, 1 2

Last edited:

Nebulous

Hi all, hope all the Americans out there had a good 4th of July! The weekend is almost here, two days left. :D

aussiefooty

watched a great game of AFL last night.
Then saw that joe Root who used to be England Cricket's skipper drop a catch because the ball hit him in the nuts

Back
Top Bottom