Competition01: closed. Let's get to 1000 posts anyway

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
@Tiffany this one's especially for you.

Happiness is life with 13 golden retrievers! ❤️

View attachment 992
Thank YOU!! Love this story and that Collin Standon is a Dallas resident too. Not a lot of homes with acreage in Dallas, unless he's in a home in far North Dallas. With all of those golden retrievers they need space to run :D What a nice story and amazing too. All of that food, care and love to go around. Happy ending too with him saving a golden retriever from the shelter. I wish I could save all of the abandoned pets.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Aww...that little panda just wants to play...lol....funny with the Benny Hill theme music.

Arantor

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You so flexible.

Arantor

Arantor

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
omg these cute animals. :)

My current favourite is the cute corgi with the big stick being held up to the camera.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
You just can't tell me that little baby animals are not like babies....look at that racoon hugging a toy. :love:

The dog wrapping trip...totally adorable!:love:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Cuteness Friday ~ Found this cute meerkat.

aee83d4aaac72a6d5462fddffb18e416.jpg
I think you could honestly use this meerkat picture for a number of meme's. Just look at it's expression; furrowed brow, the little arms and paws that make a statement just by their position and maybe even a frowny face. Cute meerkat though.:)

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Soooo....I was looking for cute and furry for "cuteness Friday" and on this journey of fluff, I somehow I came across this pic. OMG, the eyes!! I'll let you decide what you think...for me, the expression fits my total mood today, as I'm sniffly and hugging a tissue box. 🤧

%2F5f%2F6d%2F20%2F5f6d20b0873e3893f5ccbf0d2231ec02.jpg

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Oh yes, perfect: fluffy with a slightly angry face. :)

I'm gonna do my best not to forget Cuteness Caturday tomorrow.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Just a quick reminder everybody that this thread isn't just for cute animals, as you can post about anything you like, including consecutive posts to help reach that magic 1000th post. We're over a quarter of the way there already. Please see the first post for full competition details.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I feel like that cat banging his head against the tree sometimes....I suppose he's getting ready to climb up the tree, maybe.... and the photographer framed a unique moment. Either way, the garden is really nice too!

Love the cat with his own blanket or I guess he found his owner's scarf. Also nice colors!

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I'm totally melting....what an amazing kitten....just the whole pic and atmosphere....OMG!!!

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Since this thread is more then about pets, but we do tend to splatter a lot of pet pics 🥰 I thought posting this article particularly on cats, on Cuteness Friday would shake it up a bit. The pictures used in this article of cats were nice too!

626c613648de6.jpg

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Today is Cuteness Caturday and also New Years Eve, so I have a bumper crop of cutenesses for you.

Happy New Year everybody! 🎉🥳

4 kittens.jpg

decoy keyboard.png

mamma cat and kitten.jpg

Caturday3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom