Competition01: closed. Let's get to 1000 posts anyway

Crims

Wethermon
You are getting way out of line, and we are getting fed up with you!!
I have given you 20 warning points.
You are on your way out, girl !!!
Its banter. Though to be fair it takes getting used to. I'm being open because it'd be good for the forum.
Liked your post so you can see this.

Last edited:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Champy Bear is such a cuddle bear. He's behind me on my chair right now. :love: Gidget does hear everything and doesn't miss a thing. My husband will open the drawer to our refrigerator where we keep cheeses and lunch meat and she will literally fly into the kitchen and that's even when he purposely tries to sneak in the drawer quietly to avoid three pairs of dogs eyes staring at him. We can never sneak food, they are always there. :D

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
That's so sweet. I'm such a sucker for a fluffy animal especially, of whatever species.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Definitely not full grown yet and it looks like a Netherland Dwarf.

Here's a Netherland Dwarf bunny (baby).

%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F01%2FNetherland-Dwarf-rabbit-5.jpg

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Hey, we've got a run of posts, 7654. How completely nerdy. :cool: Recorded here for posterity. Of course, this post makes it 7655.

1680452084454.png

Mars

Staff Member
Champy Bear is such a cuddle bear. He's behind me on my chair right now. :love: Gidget does hear everything and doesn't miss a thing. My husband will open the drawer to our refrigerator where we keep cheeses and lunch meat and she will literally fly into the kitchen and that's even when he purposely tries to sneak in the drawer quietly to avoid three pairs of dogs eyes staring at him. We can never sneak food, they are always there. :D
With those ears? I bet Gidget can fly!
I can just see them three doggies sitting there, staring, not saying a word, just staring; and that is usually enough for them to get what they want.
Oh we can stare back at them; to no avail. They know why they came, and they are not going anywhere until they get what they came for.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
With those ears? I bet Gidget can fly!
I can just see them three doggies sitting there, staring, not saying a word, just staring; and that is usually enough for them to get what they want.
Oh we can stare back at them; to no avail. They know why they came, and they are not going anywhere until they get what they came for.
Gidget and her ears....OMG...no kidding....she could fly with them.....and she believes if she propelled herself off of the couch or bed that she could fly and she's tried it already. Her knees are so tiny and already a grade 3 luxating patella so we watch her "in-flight" signals a lot and have a ramp in front of the couch to keep her from "taking flight"...though she does some really crazy running around on the couch to the loveseat like a little mongoose. Pretty funny to see. 😀

You are totally right. 😇 They were gifted with that puppy look and they do get their way every time. Sometimes there's some human scolding going on in my house because they get their way too much. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom