Web Diva
Staff Member
Wow, that dog was amazing at the play yard!! :) Poor baby elephant....:eek:

Cuteness Friday on Saturday....my bad!
puppy and kitten 1 rs.jpg

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Damn, forgot Cuteness Caturday again, so here's a late one. Just how excessively cute is this chubby ginger cat with that expression?!

Balloon is not coming back.jpg

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
'Focused' is the word: the claws are out, but there is nothing to sink them into. And the forward pointing whiskers, so typical when kitty is concentrating....

Forward pointing whiskers...indeed...learned something knew about cats, thank you, @Mars . OMG, the claws are amazing too! :)

Mars

Staff Member
@Tiffany. You know, looking at the pic again, it looks like his claws had been either recently trimmed (good) or they are missing! (bad). It is hard to tell, because his paws are wide open, yet I can't actually see proper claws....If he had been declawed , it is a shame, poor kitty.
I know what our kitty's claws look like when he unsheathes them, you can actually see the nail's curvature.
It does not take away from the value of the photo though, showing ginger in full concentration mode.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
@Tiffany. You know, looking at the pic again, it looks like his claws had been either recently trimmed (good) or they are missing! (bad). It is hard to tell, because his paws are wide open, yet I can't actually see proper claws....If he had been declawed , it is a shame, poor kitty.
I know what our kitty's claws look like when he unsheathes them, you can actually see the nail's curvature.
It does not take away from the value of the photo though, showing ginger in full concentration mode.

Very hard to tell. I do understand your concerns over declawing a cat. It's like taking the bark out of a dog. Would never do either. I do have to cut my dogs claws every two to three weeks. This is nail-cutting week. Snowy, is the least cooperative, borderline showing teeth and all, my Champy Bear, is just a delight, he could care less....and Gidget, is really difficult, because she's four pounds and is like a contortionist keeping me from getting to her claws. The only way of me successfully giving her a nail trim is by holding her up off of the ground (still close to the floor for safety) to do the front nails, that way, she can't curl up, and for the back nails I let her curl up under my arm so she can't see what I'm doing, though she knows what I'm doing, but it seems to work. :)

wolfdeer

You can clearly see claws on his right paw. Honestly, not sure about his left. I don't know why someone would have only one paw declawed, unless it was for health reasons.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
@Mars @Tiffany the picture isn't very clear, but I can just about make out some claws on both paws. I think that perhaps on this particular cat model*, they may simply not stick out very much, either.

*I'll see if I can find the model number somewhere so you can get an identical one.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Cuteness Friday
I saw this guinea pig picture and not only was it cute it made me laugh....we need some laughter for Friday. Yay, it's Friday, we made it through another week!

guinea-pigs rs.jpg

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Awe, I love that. I'll try not to forget Cuteness Caturday tomorrow this time!

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Awww...that so cute with the baby elephant being pushed along....how many times have I done that for reelz...lol :ROFLMAO:

Arantor

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back
Top Bottom