Competition01: closed. Let's get to 1000 posts anyway

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
If I found a hamster with this type of personality and the full bed-head mane thing, I'd have to bring it home.
🐹Cuteness Friday🐹
%2F07%2F11%2F2c%2F07112cb0988ac977f8f2c8b9d873a833.jpg

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Three for Cuteness Caturday although they're actually more funny than cute.

Acme tuna company heist.jpg

Cat pushing watermelon.jpg

Ok, here's a cute one. What a bruiser!
Cat in box.jpg

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
If I fits, I sits.
:ROFLMAO: Lol! :ROFLMAO:

I'll have to go back on through some puppy pictures that will totally validate your phrase! My Champy Bear when he was a puppy had a favorite sleeping spot; it was hilarious. Maybe, I'll add it for next Friday's pics unless I find it sooner.

Last edited:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Cuteness Friday

This is Snowy-Bear....he's not always easy to photograph as he's a very active pom and also a bit of a grumpy-bear (he could rival grumpy cat). He stole Gidget's blanket on the couch, so he's feeling very proud of himself right now to have bumped her over. 😊

Snowy 1ab.jpg

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I've been so confused on days because my family has been home all week while we've been "iced-in" from several ice storms that came through. I missed adding a cute Friday pic, but here's my Champy Bear. On the weather thread I shared that he couldn't walk on the ice anymore at one point and was then expecting me to pick him up a lot when he got stuck outside. In this picture, he made it to the sidewalk, but just stayed there for a few seconds calculating if he could pull it off to get on the iced sidewalk and get to me. No, I didn't leave him there but for the few seconds it took to take this picture. But you can see how troubled he was and needed a rescue.....awwwww!
champy on ice b.jpg

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
He's so cute and fluffy! It's great to see your animals wanting for nothing with the TLC you give them. :cool:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Champy is the fluffiest. Snowy has like rabbit fur, very soft. They are pretty spoiled. 🥰

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Cuteness Friday ~ maybe it's Saturday already? Busy real life people day for me....sigh....but found a good picture of Gidget that I took the other day. She's always buried under a blanket but especially on the super cold days. Here she is just about super buried with her blanket.

gidget abc.jpg

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
@Tiffany yeah your post is timestamped as 00:56 on Saturday in this corner of our square world. :)

Right here's a couple of cutenesses for Cuteness Caturday:

Challenge accepted.jpg

This excessive cuteness looks like a fluffy statue.

Cute black kitten in field.jpg

Arantor

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
To sum up the recent splatter of animal cuteness: poor ducky on the floor, what a gentle dog with that tiny kitten, don't get the woodcock thing, but it was funny, and that black kitten is like a portrait. :)

Arantor

The woodcock thing, they look like they're shuffling their butts, doing some kind of wiggle wiggle dance which lures worms. I thought it was just a cute wiggle wiggle thing.

Back
Top Bottom