Hello from Germany

ElWray

Just wanted to introduce myself here really quick.
Im a 14 year old student who loves everything from Star Trek to Star Wars, from Marvel to DC and from Maths to Physics. I love reading, currently I am reading Stephen Hawkings an illustrated history of time and the exceptionally good novel Fahrenheit 451. I also love watching TV, currently I am watching the old but really great original Star Trek: The original series. So if you didnt notice, I am a Nerd. I really hope to have a good time with you guys, that you can answer all of my silly questions and that i can help you out when needed

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Welcome again ElWray, glad to have you with us! :)

This is a small, family friendly and welcoming community whom I think you'll enjoy getting to know.

I've now removed the post premoderation from your account and given you the article posting permission.

Mars

Staff Member
Just wanted to introduce myself here really quick.
Im a 14 year old student who loves everything from Star Trek to Star Wars, from Marvel to DC and from Maths to Physics. I love reading, currently I am reading Stephen Hawkings an illustrated history of time and the exceptionally good novel Fahrenheit 451. I also love watching TV, currently I am watching the old but really great original Star Trek: The original series. So if you didnt notice, I am a Nerd. I really hope to have a good time with you guys, that you can answer all of my silly questions and that i can help you out when needed
I did notice you were a Nerd ElWray. I mean, who else but a Nerd would latch on to the Spider-Man paradox.
Fahrenheit 451 is a science fiction classic.

Back
Top Bottom