How to spot the difference between psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Three very nasty character types to avoid wherever and whenever possible, with the psycho being the most dangerous. Check out this fascinating video.

@Geffers you must have met loads of these types in your job?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
This is a great video by Dr. Ramani. All scary personalities to avoid, indeed. There are another group of dangerous personalities known as the Dark Triad. In psychology, the dark triad comprises the personality traits of narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy.

Here's a short read on the Dark Triad:

How to Recognize a “Dark Triad” Personality

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
That dark triad personality type sounds really dangerous. Not someone I'd ever want to be around.

That Psychology Today website is excellent and I read it quite a lot sometimes.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I like Psychology today too. Knowledge is power and understanding the dark traits in some of these people helps to see the red flags sooner rather then later. I also like the use of the DISC. This is a useful personality tool for use either in the workplace or for relationships. There's another fun test you can do online 16Personalities. My daughter and I were freakishly the same in personality on this test. We still laugh about it today because of one trait we have we do way too often. :cool:
😀

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom