Masochist goes on three day bus bender

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Same, I like my car, my things, my "clean" and the control of being able to go about my way at my will.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Exactly, it's not a difficult concept to understand, but these anti-car types pretend to in order to further their agenda.

When (not if) cars become fully automomous, then car ownership will fall, but may not be eliminated, as people will be able to call them up on demand, Uber or Lyft style and hopefully the price will fall. It still wouldn't beat having your own fully autonomous car immediately ready for you 24/7 and not sullied by other people, plus other things, but it would be waaay better than the cattle class public transport.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Exactly, it's not a difficult concept to understand, but these anti-car types pretend to in order to further their agenda.

When (not if) cars become fully automomous, then car ownership will fall, but may not be eliminated, as people will be able to call them up on demand, Uber or Lyft style and hopefully the price will fall. It still wouldn't beat having your own fully autonomous car immediately ready for you 24/7 and not sullied by other people, plus other things, but it would be waaay better than the cattle class public transport.
Totally agree, can't even imagine a day may come that I'll be without my own wheels. :eek:

This is exactly how I feel about the "sully" part as you mentioned:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back
Top Bottom