Pfizer covid jab to be offered for sale without prescription

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I think this has been a long time coming.

Everyone should take their covid jabs and be protected from this nasty virus. It also reduces the transmissability of the virus to others.

The Pfizer/BioNTech Covid jab will be sold in UK high street pharmacies from next month.

Pharmaceutical giant Pfizer is in talks with major pharmacy chains, such as Boots, to sell the vaccine to people who cannot get one on the NHS.

On a side note regarding masks, the percieved threat in the UK has dropped so much now that when I go to a GP appointment, the doctors aren't even wearing them. Previously, they either had them on, or wore them below their chin, ready for immediate deployment. My takeaway from this, is that while we shouldn't be overly worried about covid nowadays, we shouldn't be complacent either. I'm glad not to have to wear that mask, I tell you. It was one of my pet hates.

live627

Last needle in my arm was five years ago for a blood test ordered by a neurologist. My dad told me to look away but my curiosity got the best of me so I ended up watching, amazed at how much blood they took.

Back
Top Bottom