Tesla customer service: they've heard of it

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
How does such a major brand get away with such appalling, non-existent customer service? After reading this, I won't touch their cars, no matter how good they are.

Veteran DJ Tony Blackburn's experience appears to be typical:

He claimed he had been unable to reach a “human being” and had had to make all his enquiries via the Tesla app.

He said: “The trouble is there isn’t that personal service. I have been trying to get hold of them and you text and nobody answers.

“It’s really difficult to get hold of a human being.

“They just don’t seem to care and that’s what really annoys me about it. You can never speak to a human being. I have sent them a couple of emails and nobody answers.”

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
That's a shame, but honestly, lack of personal customer service experiences seem to be the norm. Tesla has a lot of competition coming out of China now. They should take note. I just read an article the other day about that.

My local pharmacy will not pick up and answer with a live person anymore. You have to leave a message and they will get back to you when they can. The same pharmacy also closes for lunch from 1:30pm to 2:30pm. Maybe this pharmacy chain should reevaluate why their stock is going to ****!

Back
Top Bottom