The Funny Pics Thread

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Handy for Donald Trump. I don't think there are enough left for him though.

Lost marbles replacement pack.jpg

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Lol, can you imagine how many calories and fat grams are in that steak burger? 😱

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Oh, glorious! So worth popping a trouser button for and being permanently heavier for that once in a lifetime experience, lol.

Do you shop at Costco? They've got these delicious gigantic rich chocolate gateau cakes there at over 2KG each. I tried to find out the number of calories in the whole cake just for the hilarious shock factor, but they somehow get out of putting a nutrition label on them here in brexit Blighty, so I couldn't tell. So, I got creative and found out the calories per 100 grams of a similar, but much smaller, ie normal sized, Tesco cake from the label, then multiplied it up and got... 8500! I got fat just looking at that giant thing! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sooo tempting to buy it, but no, it's meant to feed a whole roomful of people.

@Mars you'll appreciate this one.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I do not shop at costco, but your Chocolate gateau cakes sound delicious! Funny, how they got out of a full nutrition label...🙃..and very nerdy of you to do all of that math to find estimated calories. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom