The Funny Pics Thread

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
UPDATE 28.01.2023

I've renamed this thread from Retro's funny pics to The Funny Pics Thread, because this is really something that we can all contribute to. You can start your own thread too, if you prefer. Original post below.

I'll kick this off, but feel free to start your own threads, you're not restricted to just this one.

Clippy mug.jpg Unsubstantiated nonsense.jpg

Clueless fail.jpg

Defragged zebra.png

Windows Vista Ultimate Vinyl Edition.jpg

Windows 10 floppy disc.jpg

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup.jpg

Gullibility test.jpg

Uranium ore.jpg

Dog mans best friend.jpg

Cooking family and dog.jpg

Beaver dammed.jpg

Cleaning the house.jpg

Mort

The first line on the teacup reminds me of a scene in Bandersnatch:)

Arantor

I am reminded of the time Susan Boyle‘s PR team had a fail like that, having an “album party” to promote the then-new album and using the hashtag #susanalbumparty

As for the Welsh Italian pizza, I’m currently imagining someone with a Welsh accent (or maybe a Welsh-adjacent accent, maybe a bit of Liverpudlian) reading that and thinking that it’s describes the pizza accurately using “well” as a prefix modifier. You know the “he’s well fit” type phrases. 🙊

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
The Susan Boyle one is even funnier lol. Sooo personally embarrassing.

Arantor

Regarding the copier warning, I am reminded of Office Space. That should serve as a warning to all copiers, fax machines and printers everywhere about what will happen if you annoy the humans too much…

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
My daughter saved the second picture in your first post of the girl trying to use the floppy disk in the laptop.:D

I'm not going near post #14 :eek:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I just don't know what to say...ZZ Cop instead of ZZ Top :ROFLMAO:

That beard is too long :eek:

Arantor

I just don't know what to say...ZZ Cop instead of ZZ Top :ROFLMAO:

That beard is too long :eek:
You know that ZZ Top's lineup for decades was two guys with beards and a drummer called Frank Beard who did not live up to his surname.

Arantor

Meanwhile this came up in a TAZ conversation, I need to share. For context Scarfolk is a fictional town where it is perpetually the 1970s, and life is demonstrated with satirical takes on the government-issued PSAs and propaganda that weren't uncommon back then.

1654126164783.png

Back
Top Bottom