The Trump downfall thread

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Bill Barr has always had a stellar reputation. I think under Trump, as Trump was a wild card, Barr saw red flags, and subsequently started backing away at least a year or so before Trump's term was over. I've always felt that whatever a high percentage of government officials and politicians are after in Trump, it's big.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Oh, would you look at that, the only ones trying to subvert the election were Republicans.

As usual, the perpetrators blame the victim of their own wrongdoing.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Disgusting; without safe voting experiences and protection against voting fraud, you have a future in anarchy.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Why am I not surprised at this? I suspected he was a security risk when he was president and now it's been proved since the first documents were found in January. I'll bet he was stealing documents even when he was president. These continuing revelations should all help to bring him down. Remember, he only needs to get nailed for some relatively minor criminality to be ruled out of the presidential race, but in all likelihood, it's gonna be something pretty big, perhaps several things. He knows that too, which is likely why he's holding off from formally announcing his intention to run and I'll bet he never does. You heard it here first!

Report appears to confirm security officials’ worst fears about the nature of the material Trump refused to hand back.

mar-a-lago.jpg
An aerial view of Mar-a-Lago. Photograph: Steve Helber/AP

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Pure denialism by everyone's favourite toddler narcissist, bless. This is hilarious.

You lost, get over it!

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
He apparently didn't learn the lesson that the more you talk about what's in your head to others while in a power position, the more people take notes and can use it against you for future gain. Petulant child behavior.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
This guy is now such a laughing stock, that I can mock him endlessly.

Arantor

You know, apparently the Queen knighted him when he was over here last - but it was a secret ceremony. Sssh don't tell anyone.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Right, this isn't a downfall article. Instead it gets across just what an extreme narcissist Trump is. Of that, there's no doubt. Personally, I think he's a psychopath, since he only rates people by how useful they are to him. He doesn't actually give a shit about anybody.

I'm surprised that his wife hasn't divorced him yet. Perhaps the payout will be bigger if she gets the inheritance instead? Perhaps once he's ruled out of being president again? Answers on a postcard to the usual address please.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Trump is a Type D on the DISC personality test; loud, arrogant, and highly persuasive. I only worked for one person that was a Type D and I vowed to never go through that again.

I'm sure Trump thinks what he's saying is funny and his followers will laugh along because societal conformity rules dictate that they laugh at these rallies, but seriously, when you think about it, throwing someone under the bus (Vance) by saying that his only success will be because "you need me to endorse you" is a failed lost method of manipulation for most that can see through it.

As for Melania, she met Trump when he was married at a party; deduce her personality type from there. I can't say that there are many celebrities or influential people I respect, because they all seem to not have any rules on loyalty, as they do what they want. No integrity. If they get caught, they higher a specialty media service to clean up the damage and they are ready to go mess up someone else's life again.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
The only thing he could persuade me to do is run a mile from him lol. I'll bet you didn't wanna do that again!

By embarrassing Vance like that actually shows up his own insecurity for his need of constant validation and adulation, as well as screwing up Vances chances. Going Trump and help the Dems to win! 😂

Oh yeah, Melania has no loyalty either, of course. I really wanna see his humiliation complete with her having divorced him and taken him to the cleaners. Seriously, it would be a helluva popcorn moment!

I'll bet she has a toyboy on the side and Trump knows it, too. Could even be a private arrangement between them so he can maintain his trophy wife.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I really think Trump is starting to break from the pressure (he also doesn't look well to me) and yes, agreed, with Trump reaffirming how amazing he is says both insecurity and a lot about his narcissist personality. I find those type of people that talk too much, brag about their life, and their daily accomplishments rather annoying.😝

As for Melania, nothing would surprise me. The rich and famous live by different rules. She had all of her intimate clothing replaced (threw out everything) because the FBI was rummaging through her master bedroom closet (during the search/raid) and drawers where all of her clothes were. Whatever ~🥱

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Yes, the strain could be getting to him, which may be way he's coming out with ever increasingly outlandish claims and general nonsense.

I'll bet Melania loathes him. All those times she rejected his handholds in public, in front of the cameras, is very telling. She's clearly a gold digger of the highest order. He deserves her.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I forgot about the hand holding rejection thing. Maybe she will leave him when Baron graduates from HS?

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
We have a Trump supporter with us. Welcome to NerdZone Forums.

Incorrect posts, eh? Which ones? It's a big thread, so just a couple of examples will do.

Care to justify the January 6th deadly riot that he fomented trying to overturn the election result?

10kFists

We have a Trump supporter with us.

Correct. Much better than the current vegetable in the office now.

Incorrect posts, eh? Which ones? It's a big thread, so just a couple of examples will do.

It's a big thread. I don't need to repost every message. It's all the same nonsensical garbage that is spewed in any anti-Trump thread. He literally lives in your brain.

Care to justify the January 6th deadly riot that he fomented trying to overturn the election result?

Deadly riot? You mean where the cop shot Ashli Babbit? For exactly what....?

Or the 2 from a heart attack and a stroke. If they are at a sporting event, and one dies from a heart attack and one from a stroke, do we call it a deadly sporting event?

Sicknick died of natural causes, so the "riot" didn't cause that.

The last one was s female who got crushed. Has happened before at sporting events as well.

So, by my count, 2 that should have never happened, 3 that could have happened at any moment.

I just wonder where the same questions where when BLM was routing, looting and killing people as well. Strange....

There isn't anything to really "justify". As far as overturning the results, still too much in the air to definitively say who had what votes in my eyes.

10kFists

If every post is getting moderate before showing up, it's pointless to be on this forum.

I'm not sure child who needs approval to post a message.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Looks like most of the population aren't taken in by him.

Sorry, I'd forgotten to take you off premoderation new user spam control, I'll do it now.

I'll give you a reply to your points when I get a bit of time.

10kFists

If you are going to highlight CNN talking points (which may as well be the DNC) then I already know your replies.

I can see the entire conversion. There isn't any critical thinking behind it. It's simply a left side view.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Supporting Trump is critical thinking, is it? That's a new one.

Looks like you've been getting your "facts" about the riot from right wing propaganda sites. Those are just a bunch of lies you've quoted there.

News outlets around the world including the BBC, not just CNN, correctly reported what happened there. The video evidence shown to the world overwhelmingly proves it: a murderous mob incited by Donald Trump.

You believe what you want, but it doesn't change the facts that he lost and tried to overturn the results, among all the other bad stuff he did during his time as president.

btw your avatar is very cultish.

Back
Top Bottom