The Trump downfall thread

10kFists

So you haven’t read everything in this thread, but still call it garbage anyway. How is that not disrespectful?
My original post did not call any posting here garbage, or trash.

Once those were brought up, I've clarified multiple times it is in regards to CNN or MSNBC. I've not called anyone post, or opinion here, garbage or trash. I've not been disrespectful to any of you. I disagree with 98% of things here in this thread, but I've not been disrespectful.

And yes, I've read the thread. That's why I wanted to reply. Please don't go assuming. It makes the communication you are clamoring for nonexistent. You assumed, without asking.

10kFists

just because it doesn’t agree with your world view.

Also, you couldn't possibly know my world view. Definitely not by what I've posted in here. We've barely scraped the surface of one subject, Jan6th... and not really in depth on that, because it turned into me calling CNN and MSNBC garbage. Now everyone has hurt feelings thinking I called there posts, opinions, thoughts, dreams, avatars, signatures, significant others, etc... garbage.
Then being threatened with moderation.

Who are the ones not allowing another point of view here? That's the better question.

Last edited:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Says to me you failed comprehension. Especially after I've literally told you.

Could you show me where I was disrespectful?

I said I sneer at garbage, and the other user has yet to see that. That's it, is that the one you are talking about? I see you rated it with a highly emotional "sad" face, so all I can do is assume.

That's disrespectful? Lol. Okay.
You directly disparaged Arantor in the quote above with a personal attack, as if you didn't know.

Also, your whole attitude here with every post is confrontational, argumentative and unpleasant, including with me and that's not on. Be nice towards other members. I'm serious.

10kFists

I pointed out he failed to comprehend what I posted. And that makes me disrespectful? Are we kidding here.... I literally did tell him, hence the issue with the comprehension of it.

That's not a personal attack. I'm pointing out my post was obviously misunderstood or misrepresented.

Holy moly...

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I pointed out he failed to comprehend what I posted. And that makes me disrespectful? Are we kidding here.... I literally did tell him, hence the issue with the comprehension of it.

That's not a personal attack. I'm pointing out my post was obviously misunderstood or misrepresented.

Holy moly...
Right, I've given you a thread ban as this subject is clearly too emotive for you and every post is argumentative and unpleasant.

Perhaps take some time out to engage (nicely) in other threads (we have lots here) and maybe I'll let you back into this one, eventually, we'll see. Please do not continue this confrontational attitude towards me or others in public or private messaging thanks, or there's gonna be more than a thread ban coming your way.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Trump's problems deepen. :)

Definitely deeper troubles, a whopping $250 million law suit, against his family too and he's confident about the outcome in his favor. I wonder if someone has a pool chart at their office where the employees are betting on the outcomes of all of Trump's lawsuits? Water cooler talk. ;)

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
There you go, Trump's "special master" roadblock has been moved off the road and tossed away like the illegal piece of garbage that it is.

Trump must be getting increasingly desperate as he's lost the plot in this one. There's a short video of him saying that he can declassify documents with his mind. Seriously, go watch! :ROFLMAO:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Declassifying documents by thinking about it is total hooey. Yes, I had to look up how to spell hooey, as I've never used it in writing before.....NZ has now been graced by hooey....lol.:ROFLMAO:

Let's face it, Trump is in trouble and with the special master being blocked, the chips may fall really fast on his demise as the US in about to have their mid-term elections in early November. The "October surprise" is always a political gamble of how much trouble one party can cause another to throw the votes in favor of a win in November, so I suspect there will be a lot of activity in the name of Trump until November.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
This must be making Trump really sweat: his own cult crazies turning against hm at trial:

The Department of Justice has a treasure trove of evidence against the Oath Keepers. Two of the members charged with seditious conspiracy have already struck deals, pleading guilty and cooperating with prosecutors. In addition, the government has a mother lode of text messages between group members that not only showcases their planning but also their links to Stone and other people in Trump's orbit. Unable to deny that they were up to their necks in seditious conspiring, the five Oath Keepers are going to trial with a novel defense: Blaming Trump for telling them to do it.

This is the tactic that's given Trump a free pass time after time. Infuriating, isn't it? Thankfully, I think it's beginning to finally catch up with him.
So far, no evidence has been made public that Trump directly instructed the Oath Keepers or Proud Boys, or used a conduit like Stone to offer direct instructions. It would certainly bolster the Oath Keeper case if such communications existed. But, as Trump's former fixer Michael Cohen testified to Congress in 2019, Trump is very talented at making his desires known to his followers without giving direct orders which could be used against him in court. Like Cohen, the Oath Keepers may be another group of Trump sycophants who intuited what he wanted and acted on his implied command, without realizing it means they could go to prison while Trump skates away scot-free.

I do think we're finally starting to enter the endgame for Trump. I don't want him to drop dead from his old age, either. I want him to go through this legal hell, squirming all the way and up in prison, where he belongs with justice served. That would be very satisfying to see.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Oh dear, the Big Orange Baby is throwing another Tiny Toddler Tantrum as he continues to lose.

According to MSNBC opinion columnist Hayes Brown, Donald Trump has placed his attorneys in an awkward position after getting them to file a $475 million defamation lawsuit against CNN that, should it go to trial, will be compounded by the fact that the lawsuit is meritless and the attorneys know it.

Calling the filing a "trainwreck" based on legal citations that would not hold up to scrutiny, Brown claimed the lawsuit is likely headed nowhere quickly because its central contention is laughable.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Oh dear, the Big Orange Baby is throwing another Tiny Toddler Tantrum as he continues to lose.
Made me laugh, this whole line! :D

Trump just has a big stir-stick and keeps stirring the pot everyday with something new.

He should visit this song from Frozen.......Let it go! 😁

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Yer welcome, Tiffs.

Yeah I like that, video's perfect. 😂

There's quite a lot of articles coming out now about how badly he's doing that I'm only posting the best ones now.

It's especially funny how that stooge justice he planted wasn't enough to get him off the hook. He must be so pissed off lol.

Feel free to post any articles you think are worthy.

live627

Feel free to post any articles you think are worthy.
I'll take you up on that offer😅and show you a local story
no idea if it's true but it feels like coping—a way to justify hiding government documents.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I'm saying ...."whhaat" in my best British accent, though it's not too good, because I'm so southern.....:giggle:

@live627, thanks for sharing your link- So Trump, now says he had classified information and it's okay, even though he denied he had classified information at ML, but now it's really okay because all of the presidents before him did it too! Whhhaaattt! :eek:

@Retro Time to bring out your pram again.🤡

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Tiffs, it's time to take the Tiny Toddler Tantrummer, put him in that bloody pram, put a dummy in his mouth to shut him up and tie him to it!

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Trump's lying again, what's new? Notice how each time he bases it on something that did actually happen and twists it to support his narrative. I think he does this to confuse people who half remember something about records being moved, to make them more receptive to his lies.

What a dangerous conman. He absolutely must be thwarted from becoming president again by fair means or foul. I don't care how underhand the methods used to undermine him are.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Quiet and stealthy, Trump is not. How much of this is to just keep himself in the news and keep T-Social active? I won't say the name of his website, simply because his website only is for the people that site the same information, rather then attract people with different opinions that are willing to challenge what's being said.

Arantor

I don't care how underhand the methods used to undermine him are.
I would be very careful about that - with a nation that divided, any method to keep him out must be clean and above board because as we saw on January 6th, there's enough people that would go above and beyond in the name of 'freedom'.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Sure, hide any underhandedness as much as possible, but he's really dangerous, obviously unfit for office and I wouldn't be surprised if he's being influenced by Putin, ie Putin's puppet. Hence having him in power would be the worst of all. It's certainly a difficult situation though, I'll give you that.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Most of fly-over America are great people; nice, level-headed, stable convictions of faith and values, and patriotic. The unstable Americans you have to worry about that will pick up and fight in a second are those without values, those that are angry at the world and are looking for a fight for any reason and it really doesn't matter the "why". Those are the people that are easily persuaded that you have to worry about. The people that stay isolated, without family or friends to talk to about the news and events are also the people on the cusp of the boiler plate. They build-up "crazy" in their head stuff because they don't understand. The ONLY way to fix a broken America is to stop letting dangerous agendas divide us and to remember the unity we had after the 911 terrorists attack, when the towers were down in New York.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
The news articles about Trump's escalating legal problems keep coming. They're starting to get a bit boring right now though, so don't have any to post. Just good to know that it's all continuing to catch up with him.

Back
Top Bottom