The Trump downfall thread

Crims

Wethermon
Say what you want about Musk, but he's certainly got a big "stir stick" and shaking everyone up. Throwing in he's towel for DeSantis this early, lol, says a lot!
I agree with Musk, and that makes it hilarious because I know how he's doing it is super short sighted with the majority of Twitter.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Musk is really raising the bar today. Just reading all of the headlines this morning. He's now reinstating thousands of accounts that were banned.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Musk is really raising the bar today. Just reading all of the headlines this morning. He's now reinstating thousands of accounts that were banned.
I'm starting to wonder if it's worth creating a dedicated Twitter thread given how Musk is turning it inside out and causing such controversy in the process. I haven't quite decided yet, but if yourself or anyone else wants to, feel free.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I'm starting to wonder if it's worth creating a dedicated Twitter thread given how Musk is turning it inside out and causing such controversy in the process. I haven't quite decided yet, but if yourself or anyone else wants to, feel free.

I like that idea, a chronological succession of Twitter drama ;)

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Yes, good news....let's move on with this investigation and get some truth.

I think the debacle dinner with Kenya West and Nick Fuentes has pushed Trump's downfall just a bit more:

Kenya "Ye" West has been dominating headlines with his antisemitism remarks; very shocking. Kenya would do well to revisit the history of Nazi Germany, Hitler and the atrocities to humanity.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Every black person I've ever known is painfully aware of the racism against them, other people of colour and minorities, and rightly so. This guy is no exception, so how can he possibly be so racist towards the Jews? It's a case of hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance by the looks of it.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Agreed, it's utterly disgusting and flies in the face of the memories of all the people that were brutally killed during WW2 and to those throughout history that have suffered from racism.

Crims

Wethermon
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Posting so we don't give these shmucks a thread.

Arantor

I'm not sure it actually is that off topic.

All of these people have the same thing in common: that they have people who believe in them and their vision to the point of excluding any reality from the situation, and will vehemently defend them (even Zuck) against any criticism because their identity is somehow intertwined by way of a parasocial relationship.

Crims

Wethermon
Basically. I believe the billionaire perspective (a bunch of Twitter people who empathise with billionaires) is implicitly wrong: basically always a fake version of what's there. Reality is more important than narrative.

Last edited:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Watching your video @Crims lol.....it's pretty good....still watching though....:ROFLMAO: I'll comment a bit later :D

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Dropping back in to respond to @Crims video.

Totally summarizes the whole Twitter/Musk debacle, updates Fakebook and their meager attempt to stay relevant with Metaverse, and outlines Sam Bankman-Fried (FTX) and his crypto chaos/deception. Adam Conover is very entertaining while highlighting these big-tech companies and their controversies. Worth the time to watch, especially to laugh a little....and a good reminder as @Crims said:
......reality is more important than narrative.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I must confess I've only watched part of that video. However, from what I saw, the message was good though.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Good article and outline of Trumps legal challenges and his fizzle of waning interest since his announcement that he was running for president again.

Some networks aren't even covering anything on Trump now....which is unusual, because the same networks sure loved the ratings bump by talking Trump for years.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
So, he's not even generating ratings? Even better news. Helps to push him down even more.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Naw, not even producing headlines where he used to....it's like the conservative media has decided the silence is better then the negative news, so the media is just not saying much at all.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
The latest twists and turns in the Trump downfall saga. Looks like crunch time for Trump and the DOJ is approaching fast now that he's gonna run for president. I thought it would be to his advantage to run. He must be stopped at all costs. Absolutely all costs or the damage he did previously will be as nothing compared to what he'll do now.

I said years ago that his "joke" of wanting be president for more than two terms was actually serious. Now his suggestion to tear up the constitution is a strong indication that it will likely be his top priority.

Someday, they're gonna make a political thriller TV series based on all this and viewers are gonna say, "nah, these plot twists just aren't credible!" Yet they're really happening.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I'm not looking forward to 2023 for so many reasons, including the potential for more violence.

As your article mentioned, Jack Smith, will indeed speed up the Trump investigations because of a time table in the elections. I'm sure they have learned from the Mueller investigation, to not dither and work 24/7 on their investigation. News will move fast on Trump this year.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Oh it's gonna be a shitstorm alright, Trump will see to that. And so many idiots buy into his brand of bullshit, it's infuriating.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
The bad news and embarrassments just won't stop coming for Trump. :LOL: Here's the latest. Check out how ridiculous he looks. Winning that election seems more unlikely than ever now.

Donald Trump walked into a comic-book universe of internet mockery on Thursday, when in a carefully trailed announcement he introduced his “official Donald Trump Digital Trading Card” collection with a picture of himself in superhero costume, cape and “Trump Champion” belt.

“Just when you thought this grifter couldn’t humiliate himself any more than he already has,” wrote John Kiriakou, a CIA whistleblower turned author, “there’s this. THIS is what the big announcement was.”

1671143060854.png

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
That's just way wrong!!:eek:

I was wondering what the super hero comment meant yesterday. Oy vay!🤨

Back
Top Bottom