The Trump downfall thread

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
.....and $99.00 for Trump trading cards....nah-huh!! 🙄 So most of you that are gamers will get this point....If I'm going to buy trading cards and I've spent $50 a box for trading cards a few times or more..... (not saying where lol), but I want my trading cards to do something. They must have a code so I can log in to my favorite gaming website, put in that code and get a virtual gift of some sort. Just saying :giggle:

Arantor

The trading cards thing is amazing. I did enjoy the one meme of Fat Trump Superman in front of a picture of Trump Superman with the caption of something like “reality vs Trump”.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
So, Trump looks ridiculous creating these NFTs and is widely mocked for doing it. Then, they sell out in record time and make him $4.5 million. Who's having the last laugh now? Clearly the man knows his audience. I despair at the stupidity of the gullible for falling for it.

And of course, it continues to make him a threat by potentially winning the presidency. He absolutely must be stopped. I can't stress this enough.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
The cost for the NFTs was US$99 each and 45,000 were put on sale. As with other NFTs, the purchaser holds ownership of the specific digital Trump card, but the image itself can be widely copied and shared by anyone online.
.......4.5 million towards his defense counsel.....

The art of branding....I'm sure there's more coming. Is there a market for NFT's on eBay?🤔

The American Presidency has hit an all-time low point.

Arantor

They weren't even *good* pictures. I don't mean the *content*, I mean the technical artistry behind the images.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
This is why it's so hard to finally push Trump out of the running: because of his rabid core fanbase. This is why it's so critical that those criminal charges are made against him and sooner rather than later, to force him out of politics and a court trial and sentence to usher him into prison, otherwise he might just win again.

I think he'd look great in that orange jumpsuit. Would go nicely with his orange look. ;)

Utah’s Republican senator Mitt Romney, no friend of Trump, put it bluntly last week:

I think we’ve got, I don’t know, 12 people or more that would like to be president, that are thinking of running in 2024. If President Trump continues in his campaign, I’m not sure any one of them can make it through and beat him. He’s got such a strong base of, I don’t know, 30% or 40% of the Republican voters, or maybe more, it’s going to be hard to knock him off as our nominee.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I think Romney is over-estimating Trumps base, IMHO. Trump has lost the core principled people that voted for the policy, but can no longer vote for the personality that comes with the policy. Trump is too polarizing and toxic for this common sense base.

Polls and predictions have been wrong before, and they were way wrong in the mid-term election predictions favoring a win for the Republicans. The Republicans failed as they always do because they are not in lock-step together with each other on the whole of the party.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
The net continues to tighten around Trump's neck:

California congressman Adam Schiff said Sunday that he believes there is “sufficient evidence” to criminally charge Donald Trump in relation to his efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Schiff’s dramatic statement on CNN’s State of the Union came one day before the House January 6 select committee to which he belongs is poised to release an outline of its extensive investigative report on the US Capitol attack, which has been linked to nine deaths, including the suicides of traumatized law enforcement officers.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Yes @Retro take solace in the fact that Trump is working against the media and the democrat machine. The dems have so many surprises up their sleeve....they don't ever stop until they achieve their intended outcome.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
And now the January 6th committee has finally referred Trump to the DOJ on criminal charges. He must be hating this.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
The DOJ is going to rapidly expedite these referrals. It will move very fast, IMHO.

Last edited:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I'll bet this does more to damage Trump's chances of re-election than anything else. I still wanna see him go to prison for his crimes though, especially for the insurrection he fomented that resulted in the deaths of several people.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I'm sure there's some oddities in Trump's tax returns. I heard a long time ago, it was speculated that he might not be as wealthy as presumed and revealing his tax returns would reveal his actual wealth, rather then the public assumed wealth he has.

The Republicans are trying to block it because they say this leaves a wide open "rule" for anyone's taxes to be looked at.....to that I say, the Republicans have forgotten that all president-elects have to submit their tax returns and Trump did not from 2016. Furthermore, all American's are subject to tax audits at the whim of the IRS at anytime.

Arantor

Someone on Twitter was 'Post what's in Donald Trump's tax returns, wrong answers only!' - I wanted to reply with 'Money.'

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Oh no, don't worry about going to all that trouble. I was just being flippant. :)

Arantor

It's impossible at this point; if it's under a day old it might have been possible, but it was over that... no chance of finding it now. It's gone, like tears in rain.

Like Trump's career.

Arantor

There were a few interesting things in there - the 'I'm going to donate my salary' claims that were untrue, the money to Stormy Daniels being a tax write-off, the losses etc. that don't really align with a businessman of his supposed stature. But we knew that...

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
This is an interesting development in the past 24 hours:

Yesterday, Iran issued an arrest warrant for Trump for the role he played in killing Gen. Qassem Soleimani with a drone strike. As of today, Interpol is not going to move forward with the arrest. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Oh, that's an interesting one. Article is from 2.5 years ago though and I've heard nothing of this since he lost the election, so presumably it went nowhere. I'll bet Iran remains pissed off about this though.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Oh, that's my bad....🫢....I actually found the recent news on an "off news media website" and went searching for the original source of news to arrest Trump. I have the correct link on my iPad. I'll get that soon and post. At the moment, I have two small dogs that just climbed up to sit with me and I don't have the heart to move them.😇

Back
Top Bottom