Why vegan diets don't work

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Humans are omnivors for a reason, so this isn't really surprising. This video explains the situation in detail.

I feel for those who choose not to eat meat for animal rights reasons though as it's the most noble thing to do, but even they must have some to avoid getting sick eventually.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Great video and very familiar with Weston Price and his studies. Any athlete should completely avoid a vegan diet too. You can't maintain muscle and strength without all of the building blocks and amino acids that come from meat including collagen. A vegan diet can't support an athlete no matter how many supplements you take to compensate.

Many years ago, I went vegan....this diet substantially degraded my health. I had to return back to eating meat, though I eat meat under protest because of the animals, however, it's necessary to maintain a healthy nutritional balance.

live627

Slaying a cow for sustenance is really nothing when you compare it to the pesticide runoff that finds its way into the waterways and soils far from the plantations where countless creatures, not just insects, get poisoned and eventually die. A truly horrific way to go.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Those are the invisible victims that no thinks of or cares about. Truly tragic.

Back
Top Bottom