Competition01: closed. Let's get to 1000 posts anyway

aussiefooty

Lovely. Both of you seem so contented, I can almost hear her purr. Her eyes are half closed as well, which means the girl is a happy bunny.
He's always happy!
Always purring and trilling (mmmmph).

Mars

Staff Member
I love that cat!

If Gizmo ever goes missing and I post a picture of a remarkably similar cat, I'll deny everything! :p
I'd like to see you kidnapping that moggy; he lives in Australia, you know....and then there is all that red tape necessary to bring an animal from overseas, and oh, what if Gizmo bites you?😲

aussiefooty

@aussie, it looks like Gizmo is going to say something to you in a minute; he is thinking about it right now... or maybe he is just staring? who knows.
Anyway, he looks very comfortable, and yourself you look chuffed as well.:)
He often sits there

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I'd like to see you kidnapping that moggy; he lives in Australia, you know....and then there is all that red tape necessary to bring an animal from overseas, and oh, what if Gizmo bites you?😲
Oh, it's easy: sci-fi style portals. Step into one, instantly step out the other one far away. Sorted.

Have you never seen Stargate SG-1 for how it's done? tsk

I dunno where it gets that "Kommando" from as that's not part of the name.

aussiefooty

nah, just luffin' at myself, for not thinking about that easy-peasy solution of how to kidnap Gizmo.
Methinks someone ought to warn aussie😇
Haha...
Really if you want my cat he threw up 9 hairballs this morning.
safe to say he's now on the mend but wants me to be close to him.
Here he is hiding in his little cat tree
IMG_0840.jpeg

Mars

Staff Member
Haha...
Really if you want my cat he threw up 9 hairballs this morning.
safe to say he's now on the mend but wants me to be close to him.
Here he is hiding in his little cat tree
View attachment 1477
Lovely pic; good to hear he is ok now. They do make this retching sound when they throw up hairballs, always seems worse then it is; 9 is a lot though.....but you should know whether he is ok or not. Stay close to him as he wishes🐱

aussiefooty

Lovely pic; good to hear he is ok now. They do make this retching sound when they throw up hairballs, always seems worse then it is; 9 is a lot though.....but you should know whether he is ok or not. Stay close to him as he wishes🐱
I did just that and he was on the mend!
He's back to purring and wanting tummy rubs

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Ah, one of those super-territorial ones, bless. My friend has a female one of those and after 8 years still hates me with a passion. ❤️

I'll bet if you got a kitten, the sassier the better, that would soon put Gizmo in his place!

aussiefooty

Ah, one of those super-territorial ones, bless. My friend has a female one of those and after 8 years still hates me with a passion. ❤️

I'll bet if you got a kitten, the sassier the better, that would soon put Gizmo in his place!
He's the sassy one.

Back
Top Bottom