Competition01: closed. Let's get to 1000 posts anyway

Mars

Staff Member
He's lying on his mat in the sunshine
View attachment 1484
Typical; cats are just soooo good in doing nothing.
R&R is their motto. The more they idle about the more they stick to this motto. Especially our pet kitties, the lucky ones, don't really have to work for their living.
Aussie, do you let Gizmo out? Mine is an indoors baby.

aussiefooty

Typical; cats are just soooo good in doing nothing.
R&R is their motto. The more they idle about the more they stick to this motto. Especially our pet kitties, the lucky ones, don't really have to work for their living.
Aussie, do you let Gizmo out? Mine is an indoors baby.
No he's strictly indoor only.

aussiefooty

Great. The little grey feral (not so little now) has his forever home.
He was the one cat that would answer to his name and come to me.
He took his time wanting to be patted. Tummy rubs weren't a thing with him until we had to trap him.
We had to get him neutured and microchipped.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Now this is nice. Would be great if they did this round my way.

Artists Emma and Hollie of Community Murals have continued their efforts to tackle graffiti on the Isle of Wight, not least by working with councils and broadband ISP WightFibre to paint more of the operator’s full fibre street cabinets with attractive murals. The latest ones can be found in parts of Newport, such as the bus station.

WightFibre-Painted-Cabinet-in-Newport-Bus-Station.jpg

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Oh that's nice! Graffiti everywhere in cities is such a challenge. Nice way to resolve the issue with something nicer to look at.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
You know aussiefooty, I'd love to put a black cat to his left and a white cat to his right, as then the three main brightness levels would be represented and it would look cute, too. ❤️

In front, perhaps one could put a tortie and a ginger / orange cat to represent colours. Finally, add a smart looking tuxedo cat and call him James Bond. :cool:

How to get the little buggers to sit still and in the right positions for long enough to take the photo is another matter lol.

aussiefooty

Lol!
He actually hates being around other cats.
IMG_0899.jpeg
he even hates it when i come home from my parents place smelling of our dog rajah.

Back
Top Bottom