Competition01: closed. Let's get to 1000 posts anyway

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Love these pics....cute little kitten snuggled in the little display box. My dd found a stray orange kitten the other day. She really wanted to bring it home, but couldn't. She named it Gingersnap and has been looking for it ever since. Stray animals just break our hearts. :(

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Yeah, it's bad when they can't be rescued, really tears a piece out of me. Totally with you on this one.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Yeah, it's bad when they can't be rescued, really tears a piece out of me. Totally with you on this one.
If I was a super billionaire, I'd have a place so big to house all of the stray animals in the world!

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
If I was a super billionaire, I'd have a place so big to house all of the stray animals in the world!
I've had similar thoughts along the lines of starting up well funded and staffed animal shelters in as many countries as possible. They would welcome all animals, not just one species. This really would take billions to run, though.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I've had similar thoughts along the lines of starting up well funded and staffed animal shelters in as many countries as possible. They would welcome all animals, not just one species. This really would take billions to run, though.
It would take billions and exceptional people with big hearts for animals. It would be nice!

Crims

Wethermon
They would welcome all animals, not just one species. This really would take billions to run, though.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
There are times I like to pretend that there's already some billionaire out there, so animals like Gingersnap don't get treated badly. It's impossible to tell if an animal gets treated well unless you've met them.

Last edited:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
There are times I like to pretend that there's already some billionaire out there, so animals like Gingersnap don't get treated badly. It's impossible to tell if an animal gets treated well unless you've met them.
Who's Gingersnap?

It's true that the mistreatment can be totally hidden, especially if there's no physical signs of damage and their behaviour is more or less normal. People who do that aren't welcome in my house.

That's the cutest croc ever. From the Twitter comments, it's a figurine.

Crims

Wethermon
Gingersnap was mentioned by Tiffany

No way, i thought he was a real croc. Still believe most animals wouldnt suit the enclosure though

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Couldn't find a cute baby alligator real or plushie that I liked :rolleyes: so I'm posting this pic of an orange kitten for us to go "awww" over....very cute! OMG!!

1684767502577.png

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Another feel good animal rescue story.

Watching that little duckling jump in the water was amazing. Such a heart warming story to know the human care this takes to keep this little family together. 💗

Adding some cuteness....Snowy and Gidget hanging out together.

GS rs1.jpg

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Right, let's give this thread some TLC with a couple of extra fluffy cats for Cuteness Caturday. Enjoy.

Fluffball kitten.jpg

Fluffball.jpg

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
This is post 700 and it would still be nice to get to 1000 posts as we're only 300 away now.

Back
Top Bottom