Delusional Boris Johnson wants to return as PM

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Here's Phil's take on it and he thinks Johnson is finished, too. Well worth a watch.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Ahhhh, nice one. He is reeling! he is fuming! He jumped just before he was pushed, and he still can't believe it is happening.
You can feel his bile and rage when reading his resignation letter. Like a bloody spoiled brat, moaning that he was ill treated, piece of crap that he is.
One thing I hope will happen, is that Brexit will be reversed, but maybe I am just kidding myself.

One thing I am sure of, is that the anger and frustration and feeling of impotence for being chucked out, and not being able to do anything about it but spew bile, will torment him for the rest of his miserable life. Lovely.
Great to see him squirming now, isn't it?

As far as brexit goes, yes, it does help in the overall effort to reverse it as one by one these leaver conmen fall and the country leans ever more towards rejoining. Heck, even Farage, Mr Brexit himself, has confessed that brexit has gone badly! But of course, he simply blames the tories for it rather than the fact brexit is inherently bad.

I agree, it will never leave him as that is as it should be.

Here's a video that Phil made a little before Johnson's resignation about the tories trying to rescue their broken brexit. It's gonna be even worse for them now and it will be one of the things that will finally lead to the downfall of this shitty party at the next general election.

Mars

Staff Member
Great to see him squirming now, isn't it?

As far as brexit goes, yes, it does help in the overall effort to reverse it as one by one these leaver conmen fall and the country leans ever more towards rejoining. Heck, even Farage, Mr Brexit himself, has confessed that brexit has gone badly! But of course, he simply blames the tories for it rather than the fact brexit is inherently bad.

I agree, it will never leave him as that is as it should be.

Here's a video that Phil made a little before Johnson's resignation about the tories trying to rescue their broken brexit. It's gonna be even worse for them now and it will be one of the things that will finally lead to the downfall of this shitty party at the next general election.

Unfortunately I do not hear a peep from labour regarding rejoining the EU.
As far as corruption, they are just as corrupt; they are all for 'the people', are they? In that case how come they are so silent about ULEZ, the brain child of a labour mayor. They are corrupt alright.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Unfortunately I do not hear a peep from labour regarding rejoining the EU.
As far as corruption, they are just as corrupt; they are all for 'the people', are they? In that case how come they are so silent about ULEZ, the brain child of a labour mayor. They are corrupt alright.
I suspect that this will change over time. As has previously been discussed, they've got to walk a tightrope for now with the sizeable proportion of swing voters who still support brexit, although I agree that they could do more. There's a good video that explains this in detail that I posted about here:

No, I don't think Labour are just as corrupt. Don't let the ULEZ issue cloud your judgement and think that the tories might as well stay in power "as they're all the same". That's wrong on so many levels. Also, it's being introduced by the mayor, who happens to have Labour politics rather than the Labour party, a big difference. If you really want to judge their positions on it, you'd have to see the tory and Labour parties official statements on ULEZ.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Johnson finally steps down. He's now formally no longer an MP. Bye bye and good riddance.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
The full 30000 word partygate report is now out and it's pretty damning. Our dear Boris is continuing to thrash around, attempting to get his own back on the committee by discrediting it and generally cause chaos as he goes down in flames. The big baby just won't go quietly will he, bless? It's all so entertaining. :ROFLMAO:

Committee's Boris Johnson inquiry homepage:

Summary web page, which includes a link to a pdf download of the full report. I'm keeping that pdf for posterity. ❤️

Full report web page, which includes a pdf download:

Direct PDF download link:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I remember seeing this exchange live on the Parliament channel and especially the way Starmer said "boozy party" in such a derogatory way. Well played Starmer, you helped remove Johnson from office by forcing him into this lie and so many others.

Will be interesting to see what Sunak has to say about all this once he's read the report.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
There you go, our Boris is now 100% guaranteed out of politics as he's said he wants to move on and has told allies to vote in favour of the report.

Of course, he's just been offered a nice, cushy job writing for the Daily Fail which might have something to do with it.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Watch Rory Steward eviscerate our Boris's character to LBC presenter James O'Brien. :ROFLMAO:

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
There's always some new revelatory scandal surrounding Johnson. Here's the latest one.

At least he's not in power now so the damage he can do is much more limited. Note that due to his huge wealth and connections, he still has influence and hence can still do damage, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom