Delusional Boris Johnson wants to return as PM

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Well, I'm hearing that the witnesses in Partygate have had their names passed to Johnson in a completely predictable but highly inappropriate move. They will inevitably be less inclined to testify.
I really don't like the sound of that. Obviously, it could significantly help him to escape the consequences. Everything about the tories is just so corrupt on every level, it makes me sick.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
The partygate committee hearing with Johnson is being shown live today on BBC News from 14:00 and repeated on BBC Parliament at 19:30.

It can be live streamed from 14:00 at the link below. Note that if viewing from outside the UK, you might need a VPN.

If there's any justice in the world, they're gonna bring him down over this abuse.

EDIT 10.06.23: and they did! I'm so happy! Good riddance!

Remember, he's a multimillionaire now, so there's not really much they can take away from him other than deny him his lust for power and give us all a break. It's not like he's gonna suffer any financial hardship like normal people, so don't feel sorry for him. He brought this whole thing on himself due to his unbridled in-yer-face corruption.

CyberGeek

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I actually sat through the three hours of interrogation yesterday. My head was spinning after that, so I don't know how Johnson managed it. It must be so humiliating for him, especially when the Chair, Harriet Harman is a Labour MP.

It was clear that they weren't buying his BS, so there's hope yet that he'll be forced out and will no longer be an MP. He's done enough damage to this country with brexit and all his lies.

CyberGeek

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
No way is he getting back in.

I said that just a couple of weeks ago and so it has proved. :)

Yesterday, Johnson resigned from politics over the partygate scandal with immediate effect - it so made my day! 😁 That means no more Johnson poisoning politics in any way any more, the best outcome possible. He thought he could just keep on taking the piss with his blatant disregard of political norms and transparent corruption, but it eventually cought up with him. Let this be a great lesson to anyone wanting to follow in his footsteps.

While the partygate findings haven't been made public yet, they were given to him, along with two weeks to reply to them. Clearly they must have found him guilty, as politicians nearly always resign before they're pushed.

He also wrote a 1000 word resignation letter blaiming everybody else but him (of course) and overstating his "successes". On top of that, he accused the partygate inquiry of being a witch hunt against him rather than a genuine investigation.

Of course, with Johnson it's hard to know where the lies end and the truth starts. However, I suspect that he was right in saying that they just wanted to get him out. Johnson's massive, transparent corruption and lying didn't set well with many members of parliament, including other tories, so the best way to fix it is just to get rid of him, you know, like one does with trash.

There will now be a by-election in his old Hillingdon constituancy. I hope a Labour or Lib Dem politician gets in.

This is a cracking good read!

Mars

Staff Member
I said that just a couple of weeks ago and so it has proved. :)

Yesterday Johnson resigned from politics over the partygate scandal with immediate effect - it so made my day! 😁 That means no more Johnson poisoning politics in any way any more, the best outcome possible. He thought he could just keep on taking the piss with his blatant disregard of political norms and transparent corruption, but it eventually cought up with him. Let this be a great lesson to anyone wanting to follow in his footsteps.

While the partygate findings haven't been made public yet, they were given to him, along with two weeks to reply to them. Clearly they must have found him guilty, as politicians nearly always resign before they're pushed.

He also wrote a 1000 word resignation letter blaiming everybody else but him (of course) and overstating his "successes". On top of that, he accused the partygate inquiry of being a witch hunt against him rather than a genuine investigation.

Of course, with Johnson it's hard to know where the lies end and the truth starts. However, I suspect that he was right in saying that they just wanted to get him out. Johnson's massive, transparent corruption and lying didn't set well with many members of parliament, including other tories, so the best way to fix it is just to get rid of him, you know, like one does with trash.

There will now be a by-election in his old Hillingdon constituancy. I hope a Labour or Lib Dem politician gets in.

This is a cracking good read!

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Like all bad garbage, he really stinks. I could never stand him, have we finally seen the last of him?

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Like all bad garbage, he really stinks. I could never stand him, have we finally seen the last of him?
Exactly, he does indeed stink and yes, we have. In his resignation letter, he writes one little sentence about leaving politics "for now", which sounds more like wishful thinking than anything else. Have a read of that letter at the link above and see just how bitter he is at having been pushed out and how he blames everyone else for his downfall but him. One of the most satisfying things I've read in a long time.

Mars

Staff Member
Exactly, he does indeed stink and yes, we have. In his resignation letter, he writes one little sentence about leaving politics "for now", which sounds more like wishful thinking than anything else. Have a read of that letter at the link above and see just how bitter he is at having been pushed out and how he blames everyone else for his downfall but him. One of the most satisfying things I've read in a long time.
Ahhhh, nice one. He is reeling! he is fuming! He jumped just before he was pushed, and he still can't believe it is happening.
You can feel his bile and rage when reading his resignation letter. Like a bloody spoiled brat, moaning that he was ill treated, piece of crap that he is.
One thing I hope will happen, is that Brexit will be reversed, but maybe I am just kidding myself.

One thing I am sure of, is that the anger and frustration and feeling of impotence for being chucked out, and not being able to do anything about it but spew bile, will torment him for the rest of his miserable life. Lovely.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Senior tories want to block Johnson from standing as a tory candidate at the next general election as they're so sick of him. I knew he was done for. His defeat is getting sweeter and sweeter. :D

Back
Top Bottom