The Funny Pics Thread

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Ha....that's a funny angle on what another species would think of humans :ROFLMAO:

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Lol...that shirt would make a cool gift for anyone in the business of servers and software.

Arantor

Ah the days of being free tech support in the hopes of something more. Fortunately my wife works in IT and rarely needs me to do any tech support for her because she can do her own…

Arantor

I met my wife on the simplemachines.org community, where she would pop in occasionally because I hung around doing support and development, and she ran a forum. We met in a topic discussing how I wanted to revamp PMs to be more like XF conversations.

That was nearly 9 years ago now.

Aerodynamic

I met my wife on the simplemachines.org community, where she would pop in occasionally because I hung around doing support and development, and she ran a forum. We met in a topic discussing how I wanted to revamp PMs to be more like XF conversations.

That was nearly 9 years ago now.
That's a long discussion though.

Arantor

Well, the discussion wasn’t 9 years! It was a pretty short conversation - though it’s one we’ve interestingly agreed to disagree on in the intervening years! I still maintain the XF style approach of ”here is a thread where these people can see it” is inherently better than SMF’s model which is similar to email - every message has its own list of recipients.

Aerodynamic

Well, the discussion wasn’t 9 years! It was a pretty short conversation - though it’s one we’ve interestingly agreed to disagree on in the intervening years! I still maintain the XF style approach of ”here is a thread where these people can see it” is inherently better than SMF’s model which is similar to email - every message has its own list of recipients.
I know, I was only joking. :p I haven't tried SMF in years. Last time was when I sponsored a car forum 3-4 years ago for my real life business. They were years on an old version and just recently upgraded to 2.1.3.

Arantor

At least 'the end of the story' is on there. This picture does not depict G. R. R. Martin.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I've renamed this thread from Retro's funny pics to The Funny Pics Thread, because this is really something that we can all contribute to. You can start your own thread too, if you prefer.

Back
Top Bottom