The Trump downfall thread

Astro What

Can we say ouch, that the deep penetration of his unmentionable parts hurts?
Doe it matter that this is a life-long Republican pusher and Trump supporter?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wonder how many will actually listen to Harris's interview with Bret Baer of Fox News and actually look at facts instead of drooling when the name Trump is mentioned? Never mind that Trump ran away with his small tail tucked between his legs when he discovered that on his 60 Minutes interview he would be fact checked and called to task and he simply didn't have big enough balls to face that heat.
It really looks like Trump remains a coward when it comes to a format where he can be called to task. He prefers a format that he can spout his easily disproven "facts" in a format that he is never questioned. That in itself should be very telling to anyone of a basic level of intelligence.

The sad thing is.. the idiocy of the radical right or left is not limited to the United States. it seems to be spreading, and honestly I foresee physical battles on the part of the left and the right on who is "right". The sad thing is.. the radicals on both sides show their sheer stupidity because countries ultimately need to be ruled by consensus.... and neither the radical left or the radical right (MAGA in the case of the US) seems to realize this.
Maybe, using Trumps arguments, we should put the radicals of both sides either in jail or to death? You support the radical philosophy (left or right)? Do us all a favor and put a bullet in your brain.

Last edited:

data66

I really wish the lewd sexual content would have had some sort of spoiler, trigger warning for those of us who are survivors. I'm bowing out of this thread.

Astro What

I really wish the lewd sexual content would have had some sort of spoiler, trigger warning for those of us who are survivors. I'm bowing out of this thread.
Pretty sure the only one that is involved in that type of action in this thread is a radical right MAGA proponent named Trump.
Sorry if it negatively impacts you, but honestly that should be a HARD wake-up call to those voting in the US for the position of President. Do you want someone that overall supports existing law and pushes for it's enforcement, or do you rather support someone who thinks it's fine to grab a female by her p*ssy because he has perceived power (to use his terms).

Back
Top Bottom