The Trump downfall thread

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
@Geffers in response to your latest post above, I'd have to fact check all that stuff which I don't have the time or energy to do tbh, but I did watch that video. However, it's a fact that he's committed the criminal acts he's accused of so he must be held accountable for them regardless of any good things that he's done.

In particular, I saw the insurrection happen live on CNN as it unfolded and Trump's inflammatory speech which triggered it. Of course, I wasn't expecting it and my jaw dropped as it began to unfold with the rioters climbing up the walls and then Trump just sitting on it for hours, doing nothing to stop them (he now calls them patriots and wants to pardon them, an admission of guilt if ever there was one). So yeah, he fomented that insurrection, something I saw with my own two eyes, so there's no denying it and that's why he's so desperate to delay the trial for this and the other things as he's gonna get nailed to the wall for them and he knows it. There's so much hard evidence for all the other stuff too that I just don't understand how people don't see it. The classified documents he illegally kept hold of and then tried to avoid handing over to the FBI are a great example of this hard evidence.

This and all the other bad stuff he did and does he must be held to account for. In other words, whatever good he might have done as president (and I seem to remember there were one or two things I agreed with, surprisingly) is completely overshadowed by the rest of it. You can't let him off for his crimes and he's therefore unfit to be president or anywhere near the levers of power. A jail cell is where he belongs.

So, Gabbard has turned in Trump's favour. It happens and is irrelevant in my opinion.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Trump is now craving retribution against the Biden administration after his conviction - but his Republican cronies aren't playing ball. I guess there are limits to their fealty to him after all. Good to know that the Cult of Trump has its limits.

In the time since his historic criminal conviction in his New York hush-money trial, Donald Trump has been growing increasingly frustrated with Republican lawmakers on Capitol Hill, venting in conversations and phone calls with prominent allies — including some members of Congress — that they are not moving swiftly enough to protect him and rain havoc on his Democratic enemies, according to two people familiar with the situation.

“I need action,” the former president has privately insisted to close GOP allies this month, one of the sources relays to Rolling Stone. The other source adds that Trump earlier this month angrily inquired, using profane language, about a perceived lack of decisive action from conservative lawmakers to punish the Biden administration — for the actions of a Manhattan district attorney who isn’t under President Joe Biden’s control.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
According to the Daily Beast, the presidential debate on 27th / 28th June on CNN is stacked in Biden's favour. Good. After all, it's not like Trump tries to distort facts and attacks everyone all the time all to benefit himself is it?

There are a few events in every presidential campaign that matter. The upcoming presidential debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump—just over a week from now—will likely be one such moment. But who is likely to benefit from the clash?

To a certain degree, victory is contingent on the rules of the debate (CNN has announced their rules, which have been agreed on by both campaigns).

Based on what I’m seeing, the deck is stacked in Biden’s favor.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Here's an editorial explaining exactly why keeping wannabe dictator Trump out of power at the general election is the top priority.

I find it hard to believe that America is sleepwalking into this nightmare which will affect the whole world, not just Americans, but it's happening. Pinching myself to wake up isn't helping.

But even if Trump does not have a GOP-controlled Congress, however, there is no limit to the damage he could inflict on the nation during a second term. Few restrictions would rein him in.

That is why second-term resistance strategies only divert resources from the more pressing imperative at hand: keeping Trump from winning a second term. That’s the top priority — in fact, the only real priority — we should focus on. Nothing else matters.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Here's a more recent article on the Biden - Trump debate.

Note that even though the date of 27/28 June is now within range of the TV guide on my Sky Q box, I can't see an entry for it. I expect it to be updated before the event and I'll let you know when that happens, plus the exact start time in the UK.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
This is really bad news since money often wins the election and this was the one big advantage that Biden had over Trump. How the fuck does Trump always defy the odds?! Infuriating.

If he gets in, then we're all screwed, including his devoted followers. I wish they'd realise that before it's too late and vote against him at the general election.

Former President Donald Trump’s felony conviction was a springboard for more cash from donors and allowed his campaign to overtake a cash advantage President Joe Biden spent months building.

After a jury found him guilty on 34 felony counts of falsifying business records on May 30, Trump saw a massive surge in grass-roots donations in the days that followed, taking in millions of dollars an hour.

By June 1, according to new campaign finance filings released Thursday, Trump's campaign bank account had ballooned to $116.6 million and overtaken Biden’s $91.6 million.

The surge capped a remarkably quick turnabout for Trump, who had trailed in this critical metric by more than $40 million just two months prior.

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
If he gets in, then we're all screwed, including his devoted followers. I wish they'd realise that before it's too late and vote against him at the general election.

How exactly are we all screwed?

Since Biden's election we've had the Ukraine and Gaza wars break out, many feel both encouraged by the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal, Inflation has been worldwide but US is a driver of worldwide events, blamed on the Ukraine invasion but also created by the Green new deal, the initial cancelling of the Keystone pipeline, all this contributed to a huge increase in petrol and electricity costs which of course are passed on to the consumer. Product shortages blamed on covid but mainly due to Government response to covid. I recall Nancy Pelosi swanning about in some US China Town district saying how racist it was of Trump to ban flights from China then when they were in power they banned virtually all entry into US.

The Southern Border is a disaster, like our own Channel issue but far bigger, so many sad murders and rapes committed by persons who should not be in the country, sadly goes virtually unreported in the media. The fentanyl crisis is another factor, the border was under control with Trump. The illegal immigration is costing an absolute fortune and money is being diverted away from legal American citizens.

Having visited California recently I have seen the inflationary prices in restaurants, supermarkets, petrol stations etc. Many roads (like ours) are in an appalling state, homelessness is on the increase, tents springing up all over the place, crime, any thefts under $900 police don't attend but will attend if you use a wrong pronoun.

My opinion only, many have certainly been screwed since Biden took office, not sure how we can be screwed worse if Trump elected.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
How exactly are we all screwed?
My opinion only, many have certainly been screwed since Biden took office, not sure how we can be screwed worse if Trump elected.

I had a feeling you'd be triggered by that, but it's not why I posted it. Just look at everything that Trump says and does. There's ample evidence in this thread if you want to go back over some of it, along with my replies to you, but if that doesn't convince you, nothing will.

Remember the Jan 6 insurrection? That alone is enough to make him unfit to be anywhere near the levers of power again and should land him in jail for life - oh yeah, he's successfully pushed back that trial until after the election, hasn't he? Funny that. I wrote a post to you above (776, top of page) that you might want to revisit where I discuss the insurrection.

Sure, Biden, or any other leader isn't perfect, some much less perfect than others for sure and there's always corruption in there somewhere too unfortunately, but nothing like Trump. The man is a narcissistic wannabe dictator who will never leave power if he can help it - he's already "joked" about it, see below. Those awful things you mention pale into insignificance compared to what Trump will do and I'm not convinced it's all on Biden without fact checking it, which I don't have the time nor inclination for. Goodbye democracy and hello dictatorship - and we know how hard those are to shift, don't we?

America will go to hell in a handcart with him in power for a second time I promise you, and the rest of the world, especially the West with its wonderful freedoms from dictatorship, will be greatly impacted, too.

Alas, you might just get your wish and he gets that second term the way things are going and then you'll see what myself and so many others are saying is true. We'd all be losers, including you, other than Trump and some of his cronies, along with his fellow dictators that he loves so much.

I agree that pulling out of Afghanistan was a big mistake. Don't you remember that it was Trump's intention to do so, but Biden completed? So, you can't use that argument to say Trump is better than Biden. No, Biden simply made the same monumental error that Trump was about to.

That third term "joke". Yeah, it would be a joke alright - on us.

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
I had a feeling you'd be triggered by that, but it's not why I posted it. Just look at everything that Trump says and does. There's ample evidence in this thread if you want to go back over some of it, along with my replies to you, but if that doesn't convince you, nothing will.

Remember the Jan 6 insurrection? That alone is enough to make him unfit to be anywhere near the levers of power again and should land him in jail for life - oh yeah, he's successfully pushed back that trial until after the election, hasn't he? Funny that. I wrote a post to you above (776, top of page) that you might want to revisit where I discuss the insurrection.

Sure, Biden, or any other leader isn't perfect, some much less perfect than others for sure and there's always corruption in there somewhere too unfortunately, but nothing like Trump. The man is a narcissistic wannabe dictator who will never leave power if he can help it - he's already "joked" about it, see below. Those awful things you mention pale into insignificance compared to what Trump will do and I'm not convinced it's all on Biden without fact checking it, which I don't have the time nor inclination for. Goodbye democracy and hello dictatorship - and we know how hard those are to shift, don't we?

America will go to hell in a handcart with him in power for a second time I promise you, and the rest of the world, especially the West with its wonderful freedoms from dictatorship, will be greatly impacted, too.

Alas, you might just get your wish and he gets that second term the way things are going and then you'll see what myself and so many others are saying is true. We'd all be losers, including you, other than Trump and some of his cronies, along with his fellow dictators that he loves so much.

I agree that pulling out of Afghanistan was a big mistake. Don't you remember that it was Trump's intention to do so, but Biden completed? So, you can't use that argument to say Trump is better than Biden. No, Biden simply made the same monumental error that Trump was about to.

That third term "joke". Yeah, it would be a joke alright - on us.

The J6 incident, Democrats wanted to bury the evidence for 70+ years and much evidence has been destroyed. The lie that police officers died during the demonstration was proved to be a lie, one that was reported by Democrats as having been killed by having a fire extinguisher smashed in his face was seen walking about a day after his apparent death on a video that surfaced after Republicans released the videos... Facebook and Twitter both took down the Trump post where he advised everyone to demonstrate Peacefully and Patriotically - this was a total hit job.

You say Biden's deeds will pale into insignificance to what will happen if Trump is re-elected, the bomb incident at the Afghan withdrawal and the US drone attack that killed 7 innocent children is hardly insignificant. As for blaming Trump for that, that is absurd, Biden was Commander in Chief, he cancelled numerous Trump arrangements so that is 100% down to Biden administration.

As for US and the West going to hell in a handcart - the doom mongers warned of that as well as war when Trump elected in 2016, never happened.

The man is a narcissistic wannabe dictator who will never leave power if he can help it - according to the left wing press that hates him, when the press dislike someone they are like a rabid dog tearing down a prey. Look at Starmer's beer and curry, no further police action, Johnson's cake however caused his downfall, that of course I agree because, with the help of the press the Government were forcing us to comply with conditions that ministers and opposition staff were ignoring.

As for Trump's convictions; Democrats found an obscure law, twisted it to become a felony, changed the statute of limitations, got an activist judge, who wasn’t in the rotation to preside over the trial, and then influenced the jurors to go after a man who’d been a law-abiding citizen his entire life. There are numerous examples in UK of persons being convicted then later on appeal over ruled, guess the Post Office scandal is a classic, honest innocent people accused of crimes they did not commit. That must be awful.

Trump didn't push back the trial until after the election, the Judge did. Odd that is Judge that delays a case is viewed as suspicious but the Judges and District Attorneys that facilitate swift arranging of the trial so as to interfere with campaigning, that is deemed OK.

There are so many videos available that show how patriotic, benevolent and helpful Trump has been over the years that are never highlighted, I find it so odd that a President who campaigns to put his Country before others is hated and despised, he is one of few (maybe the only one) Presidents who's wealth actually decreased whilst in power, Clinton's, Obama's and Biden's along with Nancy Pelosi's wealth have increased far beyond their earnings but they are adored, Trump hated. There is an interesting video of a black Democrat supporter being invited to a Republican gathering by a white female, he nervously agreed but was greeted by people in a welcoming and friendly manner, she then accompanied him to a Democrat gathering and was insulted and made to feel unwelcome. Of course thsi could have been set up, certainly didn't look like it.

There is an interesting video that really highlights how political and media manipulation can lead people to a totally wrong conclusion, the general view in much of the US and world is that the Democrats are for the blacks and immigrants and that Republicans are racists, this video is presented by a black couple and the video features a black professor who discusses the history of slavery and racism in US and gusee what - it is the complete opposite of what many think. Really shows how coercion takes place.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Geffers

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
Dumb move as staying on is likely to make the Democrats lose the election. As much as I like him, he now needs to put his ego aside and get out of the way for a more capable leader.

I still can't believe that the Democratic party doesn't have a rule that allows them to remove an unfit leader through a member vote, like most political parties,

One of the criticisms of Trump by Democrats is that he always lies.

Here the New York Post fact checked Biden's comments made during the debate, the Border Agency Union actually tweeted during the debate that Biden lied saying he had their support.

Geffers
l

Astro What

Here the New York Post fact checked Biden's comments made during the debate, the Border Agency Union actually tweeted during the debate that Biden lied saying he had their support.
The agency does not necessarily equate with the union associated with the employees.
You can have the agency heads endorse him, but the rank and file may not. That was a normal occurrence under Trump also when his sycophants were in power. They endorsed him, but the worker drones did not necessarily do so. But it never stopped Trump from claiming otherwise.

I loved how Trump never even answered the question put to him about child care and how to get a handle on the costs since parents were having trouble paying for it. Biden at least gave some slight lip service before they started arguing about golf scores.
And the uber-Christian MagaTARDS want to force even MORE children to be born into this world when parents can barely afford the ones they have now. Never mind the ones that will incur additional medical costs because of their forced births and in some cases very short, expensive lives.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Can you please stop the buzzword-laden word salad? This isn't Reddit.
It's ok, people have their own style and I would rather let them express themselves than moderate it out. 🙂 As long as people aren't personally attacking each other, trolling etc it's fine. For example, myself and Geffers vehemently disagree on Trump, but we're still good and get on just fine.

live627

I'm not asking for any moderators to step in. I've never liked buzzwords.Like "responsive" web design. Irksome.
For example, myself and Geffers vehemently disagree on Trump, but we're still good and get on just fine.
and you're not abusing words.

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
In 2020 Tulsi Gabbard was a Democratic Presidential Nominee standing against Biden, she was not successful as Biden won, she endorsed Biden in 2020. After Biden won the 2020 election her opinion started to change, eventually as the Democrats became more radical she left the Democrat party. She gives an opinion as to Biden's sanity, not his age related coherence but his actual sanity and his fitness to lead America, and the World, during these dangerous nuclear confrontational times.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Geffers

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
She gives an opinion as to Biden's sanity, not his age related coherence but his actual sanity and his fitness to lead America, and the World, during these dangerous nuclear confrontational times.
Yeah, it's just her opinion alright and she can keep it. So, a Democrat turned Republican, so what? I'll bet some have gone the other way too.

Biden's perfectly sane, it's Trump who's insane / unhinged. There's so much evidence in the official Trump thread and all over the internet that I'm not going over it again. The Jan 6 insurrection and classified documents case are just two critically important examples of his criminality.

Watching CNN in the aftermath of that debate, an analyst worked out that Trump had made 30 false statements - virtually everything he claimed - which is consistent with how he normally speaks. One basically cannot believe a word he says. Biden didn't come away unscathed though, with 9. Given Biden's lost state of mind / dementia, I'm more inclined to think that these are just him getting confused, however.

Warning: it's a very long article! Have your favourite beverage at the ready before attempting to read it.

Astro What

Can you please stop the buzzword-laden word salad? This isn't Reddit.
You mean MagaTARD? Sorry, as a 40+ year voting Republican I think I'm perfectly fit to call the idiots out that are destroying the party.
Or sycophants/cult members? Again, sorry, describes the Trump worshippers perfectly. You do realize all he likes are folks that say "yes" to him, right? You can't disagree with him at all. That's why he had a 96'ish percent turnover rate in his Whitehouse staffing.
You can hit the cult members with facts and they just stick their fingers in their ears and start going 'nah-nah-nah' like a child, because they can't face provable facts. They live in some weird alternative reality.
Now, if you were talking to someone else... the above still applies. Kind of hard to tell who you are talking to without quoting the originating source of your irritation.

Last edited:

Astro What

Yeah, it's just her opinion alright and she can keep it. So, a Democrat turned Republican, so what? I'll bet some have gone the other way too.
She leans more towards the old style conservative Republican or moderate Democrat that dealt with the world in a sane way and not the current crop of the GOP. Luckily we still have around 20% of the GOP that has maintained their sanity.
I like her... and wished she or Nikki had gotten the position the two idiots now hold. I could find myself voting for either one of them, but probably more-so Tulsi.
And generally with Trump... if his lips are moving, he's lying.
It's kind of hard to keep track of what Trump male bovine fecal matter is flowing from his lips and what facts to rebut the lies with.

As for switching parties... most switch not for philosophical reasons.. but because they think they can more easily get elected running under that party banner.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I'm not asking for any moderators to step in. I've never liked buzzwords.Like "responsive" web design. Irksome.

and you're not abusing words.
We all have a different style and thought processes, so I can sympathise with your irritation at how things are phrased, they can bug me too. The more polarising a member is, the more it can bother another member, but that's just the nature of human conversation so we have to be ready for that and accept it as long as it stays within reasonable bounds. This is the classic free speech argument.

For myself, you see me heavily criticising Trump at every turn and wishing he'd just go to prison pronto for his crimes and be eliminated from the presidential race as he's so dangerous, so that's a pretty strong view that not everyone shares or likes, but I'm not about to tone it down to appease them I assure you.

I don't tend to use word mashups because that's not my style, but I don't think it's right to suppress those who do. If they were aimed at you personally as insults, then that would be a different matter.

In the end, moderation is the classic grey zone, so where's the red line drawn? It's a matter of judgement to a point and my responsibility to decide that boundary on a case by case basis as the owner of this forum.

It might be helpful to have a look at the Forum Rules, section 8 for more on how things are moderated round here, perhaps.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
She leans more towards the old style conservative Republican or moderate Democrat that dealt with the world in a sane way and not the current crop of the GOP. Luckily we still have around 20% of the GOP that has maintained their sanity.
I like her... and wished she or Nikki had gotten the position the two idiots now hold. I could find myself voting for either one of them, but probably more-so Tulsi.
And generally with Trump... if his lips are moving, he's lying.
It's kind of hard to keep track of what Trump male bovine fecal matter is flowing from his lips and what facts to rebut the lies with.

As for switching parties... most switch not for philosophical reasons.. but because they think they can more easily get elected running under that party banner.
Yes, exactly (the bold bit). Glad I'm not the only one who can see this.

Unfortunately, that 20% doesn't seem to be enough to right that derailment by the others. As far as I can see, Trump's control of the party is nearly complete, mainly because those who push back against him tend to get kicked out, so they're fearful of their jobs and careers. A classic dictator move ruling by fear if ever I saw one. I'm grateful for the likes of CNN and MSNBC calling him out at every turn. MSNBC especially don't hold back in their criticism. I look at both websites daily, among others.

The man's a menace and if he gets into power, everyone loses, Trump supporters too, that's what they don't realise, which saddens me. They're the classic turkeys voting for Christmas and they're usually good and nice people too, just sucked into this cult that they can't break out of.

You can hit the cult members with facts and they just stick their fingers in their ears and start going 'nah-nah-nah' like a child, because they can't face provable facts. They live in some weird alternative reality.
Yup, I've noticed that. Really hard to break them out of it, near impossible in fact and that's the core of Trump's strength, that as cult leader, his deluded "base" continue to vote for him no matter what hard evidence is put in front of them - and there are a lot of them to matter a great deal in the election.

Geffers

Linux enthusiast

Biden's perfectly sane, it's Trump who's insane / unhinged. There's so much evidence in the official Trump thread and all over the internet that I'm not going over it again. The Jan 6 insurrection and classified documents case are just two critically important examples of his criminality.

Watching CNN in the aftermath of that debate, an analyst worked out that Trump had made 30 false statements - virtually everything he claimed - which is consistent with how he normally speaks. One basically cannot believe a word he says. Biden didn't come away unscathed though, with 9. Given Biden's lost state of mind / dementia, I'm more inclined to think that these are just him getting confused, however.

Warning: it's a vey long article! Have your favourite beverage at the ready before attempting to read it.

The Democrat turned Republican so what is not actually a Democrat turned Republican, she is a Democrat Presidential candidate and subsequent endorser of Biden who had left the Democrat party because of their radical direction.i

As for fact checking, guess many are guilty of word manipulation, bit like saying London voted for Khan, no we didn't, the system elected Khan but London certainly didn't vote for him.

I do wonder why some hate Trump so much, an American president elected by American citizens putting the welfare of Americans before foreign interests, US flourished from 2016 to 2020 until COVID hit. No wars, peace deals in the middle east, prison reforms, low inflation, record low unemployment for women, blacks. Hispanics, Cubans, disabled. What did he do to make him so hated? The Wall I'm guessing.

Astro What

, record low unemployment for women, blacks. Hispanics, Cubans, disabled. What did he do to make him so hated? The Wall I'm guessing.
Most of what was done during his administration was done by his staff pogues, not him. Policy and he are not two words that are familiar with each other until he's told what to to say.
As for record unemployment... sorry, not correct.
The Black poverty rate hit a record low during Trump’s presidency in 2019 at 18.8%. The poverty rate has fallen further under Biden’s presidency, hitting 17.1% in 2022, the last year for which data is available.
Three years and five months into Biden’s term, the U.S. economy has created 15.6 million jobs. That compares with job losses totaling 12.6 million for Trump.
Even if Trump had of won, inflation would have still been present. That was a world wide occurrence and Trump being in office would not have stopped it, no matter how much he likes to say it would (see earlier comment about if Trumps lips are moving).
Trump added twice as much to national inflation as Biden has.
The share of workers considered to be "underutilized" was higher under Trump between his second and third years in office than it was in the comparative period for Biden.
The economy has grown about the same under Biden and Trump, so once more put paid to the lie from Trump that he had the best economy ever when he was President.

The said thing is that Trump, during the debate told so many provable lies, yet his cult members will simply take him at his word because he said it and not do any fact checking. The Democrats/left used to be that party, but now their behavior has leaked into mainline GOP.
As for the wall... I have no problems with one in most aspects, as long as it does not interfere/intrude with personal property without just compensation. But, as has been shown time and time again, even Trumps impenetrable wall isn't.

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
Most of what was done during his administration was done by his staff pogues, not him. Policy and he are not two words that are familiar with each other until he's told what to to say.
As for record unemployment... sorry, not correct.
The Black poverty rate hit a record low during Trump’s presidency in 2019 at 18.8%. The poverty rate has fallen further under Biden’s presidency, hitting 17.1% in 2022, the last year for which data is available.
Three years and five months into Biden’s term, the U.S. economy has created 15.6 million jobs. That compares with job losses totaling 12.6 million for Trump.
Even if Trump had of won, inflation would have still been present. That was a world wide occurrence and Trump being in office would not have stopped it, no matter how much he likes to say it would (see earlier comment about if Trumps lips are moving).
Trump added twice as much to national inflation as Biden has.
The share of workers considered to be "underutilized" was higher under Trump between his second and third years in office than it was in the comparative period for Biden.
The economy has grown about the same under Biden and Trump, so once more put paid to the lie from Trump that he had the best economy ever when he was President.
Let's us suppose you are correct and blacks fell behind on poverty levels, is that a reason for the incredible hate levels directed at him?

As for inflation, I don't think for one moment inflation would have been as high under Trump, if any increase at all. The main inflationary reasons were, along with COVID, reduction in oil usage causing rise in gas and electric charges, I'm pretty convinced that Biden's disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal was the catalyst for the Ukraine invasion, another factor leading to inflation.

The problem with fact checking is who is checking? Trump's Russian collusion, lie. The Ukrainian quid quo pro he was accused of, lie. Hunter Biden laptop Russian disinformation, lie. Calling servicemen suckers and losers, lie. Claiming neo Nazis and white Supremacist as fine people, lie. They were all claimed to be true.

It is the hate I find astounding, maybe it is the era we are living in. I dislike Biden, as well as Sunak, Johnson and practically all of the Labour party but I don't hate them, don't wish them harm.

Social media is a contributory factor to the hate, Twitter were instrumental in suppressing any information about Trump saying to his followers re J6 to protest peacefully and lawfully and to respect police. They also suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop story.

Obama bombed more people in a calendar year than any President in history killing thousands, Obama had one of the highest deportation rates of any President (over 3 million), Obama said he would shut down Guantanamo Bay when he was campaigning, it is still open. Question, why is Obama not hated?

Back
Top Bottom