The Trump downfall thread

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Add paedophile to the list of bad things about Trump: he fancies his daughter Ivanka and talked about what it would be like to have sex with her. Heck, I remember years ago him saying in public, on TV, that if she wasn't his daughter, he'd date her. She must have been mortified.

How gross.

Donald Trump made sexual comments about his daughter Ivanka to aides working in his administration, a former Department of Homeland Security official reportedly claims in an upcoming book.
“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” Taylor wrote, recalling an alleged exchange with Kelly, who served as Trump’s chief of staff between 2017 and 2019.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I'm behind on this news thread on Trump, but couldn't resist a reaction to your latest Trump news. Disgusting remarks about his daugher. 😡

aussiefooty

Reckon he was involved with him peeing on people.
There was a pee gate when he in power.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
LBC's analysis of that recording of Trump solidly incriminating himself about the classified documents. The laughs and facepalms are hilarious to watch. Trump's not getting out of this one, that's for sure.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

aussiefooty

I think i remember seeing something along the same lines on youtube where they had someone from his party drop their guts on live tv.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
Trump getting into deeper water with more indictments coming from Georgia.

live627

Finally going after election interference. I took this personally, as Arizona is one of the places that he threw a tantrum over. And then wasted taxpayer monies because we voted wrong as a group (I did not vote for the dear leader Biden). Powerful men make for long tantrums—six months!

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I don't think Trump's tantrum will ever stop.

It's vital that he doesn't get back into power. I'm not exaggerating when I say it would have worldwide negative repercussions.

Tiffany

Web Diva
Staff Member
I don't even know why "they" report Trump's favoritism numbers are higher than the rest of the candidates running for president in the Republican party? I'm tired of the mud slinging....I'd just like candidates to start being professional, concise with their platform and speak well of their goals.

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
I don't think Trump's tantrum will ever stop.

It's vital that he doesn't get back into power. I'm not exaggerating when I say it would have worldwide negative repercussions.
There's certainly been some worldwide negative repercussions since he left office, disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, invasion of Ukraine, China making noises about Taiwan, North Korea firing missiles again, energy crisis due to Russia/Ukraine gas supplies, huge inflation, massive increase in illegal immigration at Southern Border, huge increase in fentanyl deaths, not to mention full speed ahead for a confrontation with Russia and potential armageddon. Struggling to find anything positive since he left office.

When he was campaigning people warned he would start WW3 - he actually was one of the first Presidents in history to not get US involved in a conflict.

Just an opinion from 3000 miles away.

Geffers

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
You can't blame all that on Trump leaving office, no way.

Don't you remember how he sucked up to dictators and admired them, especially Putin? It was ridiculous and embarrassing for the whole of the West. Nah, if he'd still been in power, I reckon had have helped Putin take Ukraine.

And of course, don't forget that nasty insurrection that he fomented and several people died in, including police officers. That's obviously completely unforgiveable and completely rules him out as a fit candidate to ever be in power again. In fact, he should be rotting in jail over it and he might yet do so.

Then, there's all the other stuff like the stolen election lie and a zillion other things. It's clear he's not fit for purpose. A very dangerous narcissist if ever I saw one.

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
I don't even know why "they" report Trump's favoritism numbers are higher than the rest of the candidates running for president in the Republican party? I'm tired of the mud slinging....I'd just like candidates to start being professional, concise with their platform and speak well of their goals.
Ah, professionalism, I remember thee well. RIP professionalism, sigh.

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
And of course, don't forget that nasty insurrection that he fomented and several people died in, including police officers. That's obviously completely unforgiveable and completely rules him out as a fit candidate to ever be in power again. In fact, he should be rotting in jail over it and he might yet do so.

This is the problem, you say several died, just one person died that day, Ashli Babbit, an unarmed female. No police officer died that day, the one who Democrats claimed was killed with a fire extinguisher was seen walking about on the videos that were released recently. Why did the current administration want those videos buried for over 70 years if they were such damning evidence? The guy with the horns who was supposed to have been so violent was seen on the video being led by police through the building, shown various locations then singing the National Anthem whilst others present stood quietly.

Twitter took down Trump's tweet where he urged his supporters to protest peacefully and respect the police.

Not sure if you have heard of Dr Naomi Wolf, campaigned for Obama and Al Gore, now no longer a supporter of Democrats. Tulsi Gabbard, was a Presidential candidate for Democrats during the 2020 elections, she has left the Democrats (not for Republicans) and says the current administration is weaponising the FBI against Trump. Robert F Kennedy Jnr, currently running as a Democrat Presidential candidate highly critical of the current direction of Democrats.

Trump did work for 4 years and took no wages, every salary was donated to charity. Many ridicule that gesture by saying he is wealthy and pay makes no difference, maybe true but Obama, Biden, Clinton, Bush etc all took their money, they too could have made the gesture but didn't.

Just my opinion.

Geffers

Retro

Founder
Staff Member

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
@Geffers I'm a bit gobsmacked that you're defending Trump's insurrection. This is a lying, narcissistic charlatan only fit for jail for his crimes.

I believe it was around 7 people who died in total, whose deaths were directly attributed to that insurrection. You really can't excuse that away and especially by saying it was only one, as if that doesn't really matter.

And that Ashli Babbit: I saw the footage of that: it was all her fault. There's a guy the other side of that door pointing a gun at her and warning her several times to not come through, but she ignored it, so what do you expect him to do? It's hardly the case of the poor innocent girl murdered in cold blood by government stooges, is it?

A quick Google has revealed that at least three people did actually die that day as I remember it being widely reported. This article from Jan 2021 talks about 5 deaths, but I seem to remember more eventually attributed directly to the insurrection, including a police officer who'd been so injured and traumatised that he committed suiced. I'd have to check exactly how many, but the point has been made that several people did actually die in that insurrection, on the day, not just the one.

I was watching CNN and saw the whole thing unfold live on TV, right from Trump's inflammatory speech to march over there and "fight like hell". Now, if that wasn't a cult leader commanding his deluded disciples to storm the place, then I don't know what is. His motivation was to stop the certification of the election, which he very nearly achieved.

While the Capitol was being invaded, Trump did nothing for about two hours, eventually making a televised statement that they must go home, telling them "we love you". Whut? Love them? Where were the police or the army while this was going on? Why did Trump not ensure that they attended that insurrection urgently as soon as it started? Again, that's a cult leader talking to his minions. It later came out in the news that his staff were imploring him to call it off, but he just carried on watching it on TV. No, he only made that statement under duress.

I think I've heard of Dr Naomi Wolf, but I couldn't tell you anything about her. So, she's critical of the Democrats. Lots of people are and I'm sure some of that is justified as there's corruption in all government parties, unfortunately. And especially where there's money.

So, Trump allegedly "donated" his wages to charity. But, was this charity somehow connected with him, hence the money actually came back to him, nicely laundered? I have no idea, but in his case, I'll remain suspicious until I see solid evidence that this wasn't a scam.

Twitter took down Trump's tweet where he urged his supporters to protest peacefully and respect the police.
Are you sure of that? I'll bet Trump took it down himself, or there's other detail that will significantly change the picture.

and says the current administration is weaponising the FBI against Trump.
Yeah, could be. If I, a regular guy 3000 miles away can see that Trump must be stopped at all costs, I'll bet people over there feel that way a helluva lot more strongly.

I tell you this: at one point early in his presidency, Trump "joked" that he'd like to extend the term time for a president beyond the current two. I didn't think he was kidding and still don't. If he does get into power again, it will be his number one priority since he won't have another chance to do it. He'll try to stay in power indefinitely if he can, but thankfully his age is working against him here. That's my prediction. No, he should be rotting in jail until he dies.

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
@Geffers I'm a bit gobsmacked that you're defending Trump's insurrection. This is a lying, narcissistic charlatan only fit for jail for his crimes.

I believe it was around 7 people who died in total, whose deaths were directly attributed to that insurrection. You really can't excuse that away and especially by saying it was only one, as if that doesn't really matter.

And that Ashli Babbit: I saw the footage of that: it was all her fault. There's a guy the other side of that door pointing a gun at her and warning her several times to not come through, but she ignored it, so what do you expect him to do? It's hardly the case of the poor innocent girl murdered in cold blood by government stooges, is it?

A quick Google has revealed that at least three people did actually die that day as I remember it being widely reported. This article from Jan 2021 talks about 5 deaths, but I seem to remember more eventually attributed directly to the insurrection, including a police officer who'd been so injured and traumatised that he committed suiced. I'd have to check exactly how many, but the point has been made that several people did actually die in that insurrection, on the day, not just the one.

I was watching CNN and saw the whole thing unfold live on TV, right from Trump's inflammatory speech to march over there and "fight like hell". Now, if that wasn't a cult leader commanding his deluded disciples to storm the place, then I don't know what is. His motivation was to stop the certification of the election, which he very nearly achieved.

While the Capitol was being invaded, Trump did nothing for about two hours, eventually making a televised statement that they must go home, telling them "we love you". Whut? Love them? Where were the police or the army while this was going on? Why did Trump not ensure that they attended that insurrection urgently as soon as it started? Again, that's a cult leader talking to his minions. It later came out in the news that his staff were imploring him to call it off, but he just carried on watching it on TV. No, he only made that statement under duress.

I think I've heard of Dr Naomi Wolf, but I couldn't tell you anything about her. So, she's critical of the Democrats. Lots of people are and I'm sure some of that is justified as there's corruption in all government parties, unfortunately. And especially where there's money.

So, Trump allegedly "donated" his wages to charity. But, was this charity somehow connected with him, hence the money actually came back to him, nicely laundered? I have no idea, but in his case, I'll remain suspicious until I see solid evidence that this wasn't a scam.

Are you sure of that? I'll bet Trump took it down himself, or there's other detail that will significantly change the picture.

Yeah, could be. If I, a regular guy 3000 miles away can see that Trump must be stopped at all costs, I'll bet people over there feel that way a helluva lot more strongly.

I tell you this: at one point early in his presidency, Trump "joked" that he'd like to extend the term time for a president beyond the current two. I didn't think he was kidding and still don't. If he does get into power again, it will be his number one priority since he won't have another chance to do it. He'll try to stay in power indefinitely if he can, but thankfully his age is working against him here. That's my prediction. No, he should be rotting in jail until he dies.

I'm not defending him, the facts and the video they tried to suppress for 70 years is defending him.

One person and one person was killed that day, not 7 or 10 as the media try to make out. An unarmed woman shot by an officer who fired a live round into a crowd, the victim was not even at the front of the crowd by the door. That officer would, without doubt, be facing a murder charge in UK.

One person was reported as 'trampled to death', turns out actually died of an accidental overdose. Oddly some officers committed suicide days after, the press like to blame these on J6 but the police have not attributed them to having died on active duty.

One demo participant died of a heart attack before any of the crowd arrived, they want to blame that on Trump too.

You mention Trump 'allegedly' donated wages to charity then surmise he gets it back laundered, this is what the #MSM do, suggest things where no proof exists and it sticks with many. They leave out parts of statements, the bleach curing covid was a typical example, a scientist had been discussing what destroys covid and mentioned bleach and heat, Trump then refers to that and says we could do something like that and the media is suggesting he advocates drinking or injecting bleach.

There are many who hate Trump who actually loved him before he ran for President, The Clintons attended his wedding, Al Sharpton worked closely with him in the early 2000s. Had he run as a Democrat he would have been adored but like Reagan, associate with Republicans and of course targeted.

We cannot trust the media to report truthfully nowadays, social media censor what they don't want people to know of and the Online Safety Bill will make that worse, political parties need to separate from Labour, Conservative, LibDems, Democrat, Republicans, none of them work in the interests of the people. Seems the large unelected bodies now pull the strings, UN, WHO, WEF.

1984 is upon us.

Geffers

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
A second Trump term would be way worse than the first, even more than I thought.

@Geffers please have a read of how it would likely turn out. There's lots of links to evidence supporting these predictions, so it's not just someone's biased opinion against Trump.

Read the article, CNN hate Trump so I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

It is odd that many see his term as a disaster and see Biden as a calming influence. Hillary Clinton started the fracturing of US society by branding opposing supporters as deplorables, a decent politican should try and win over opponents not alienate them.

Geffers

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Right Geffers, Retro takes a deep breath, here goes...

I'm not defending him, the facts and the video they tried to suppress for 70 years is defending him.
What video is that? I've never heard of it. Do you have a link, perhaps? Trump is 77, so it's a video about him when he was just 7? That's just a little kid who obviously hasn't had a chance to do anything, good or bad. I'd really love to see it.

Re the insurrection deaths, I linked to that Times article which explains it all much better than I can. I also saw documentaries about all this and yes, the insurrection that Trump fomented was directly responsible for those deaths, some of which happened on the day and some afterwards and hence he's responsible for them, as the ring leader. I'm not gonna spend lots of time proving it all point by point, the facts are there if you want to look. No one in the mainstream media has said 10 deaths btw, 7 I think it was.

You mention Trump 'allegedly' donated wages to charity then surmise he gets it back laundered, this is what the #MSM do, suggest things where no proof exists and it sticks with many. They leave out parts of statements, the bleach curing covid was a typical example, a scientist had been discussing what destroys covid and mentioned bleach and heat, Trump then refers to that and says we could do something like that and the media is suggesting he advocates drinking or injecting bleach.
All those half truths and lies that you describe are what Trump does all the time, not the media. There's no media conspiracy either, he's on video saying those outrageous things, with many it's just obvious without any further research as those claims are so ridiculous. For example, when he first got into power he said climate change / global warming is a hoax and went on about it - I saw a video clip of it just the other day on that three part climate change documentary I linked to. What a massive lie he's told. I post enough in the climate change thread about CL for someone to have to live under a rock not to realise this by now, hence he's clearly lied.

Another one, it was widely reported some time back that he made some dodgy claim on a UK radio station in the morning, I think it was. That's a public transmission that was recorded. That very afternoon of the same day, he denied ever having said it! He totally embarrassed himself with this contradiction, literally outing himself, losing all credibility in the process. How can anyone trust anything he says after that? The man is a pathological liar.

Trump's alleged wage donation. I did say that was my own opinion that it's a possibility given what I know about how shady he is and that I have no evidence of him doing it. It's a reasonable line to take and if he was being investigated for it, so would a detective.

We can trust the media more than you realise. Are they perfect? No, but then nothing is. A few telltales and the odd check from the people being written about are all one needs to see that the media isn't lying. There will be videos, audio, letters etc backing up those stories about them, including Trump. It's Trump constant lies trying to cast doubts on the media who are actually reporting accurately about him.

1984 will be upon us with a vengeance if Trump gets back into power. There's shades of it everywhere of course and has been for years, long before Trump, with all the surveillance going on, especially in autocratic countries like Russia and China, but that's the unfortunate world we live in. We absolutely must not invite more of it with the likes of Trump.

Oh and he's no friend of Ukraine. He'd most likely hand them on a plate to Putin if he got into power, as I explained in a previous post and he refuses to criticise Putin to this very day. That's obviously a Very Bad Thing. Why do you want a president like this?

CNN don't "hate" Trump. They don't have much respect for him though given his level of corruption and blatant lies, that's clear to see and is quite reasonable. Media outlets don't have to ape the BBC with this faux impartial presentation that their journalists and presenters are forced into. It can really grate sometimes when they're not allowed to say the obvious, perhaps ignoring the elephant in the room all in the name of "impartiality".

No, that CNN article is accurate and I headed off your assertion of a hit piece since I knew you were going to say that, as it has lots of links to information backing up what they're saying, as I said and is why I linked to it. So no, you can't claim it's a hit piece. I can't stop you believing it is, but you're mistaken.

I seem to remember that Hillary Clinton used that word, which is a bit stupid, granted. Again, people are just human and will put their foot in it sometimes, regardless of politics.

Over the last couple of days, I've been reading articles that he's likely to be indicted for that insurrection and that this will likely have the most severe consequence for him out of all the court cases going against him now when he's found guilty.

Finally, take a step back and think about how Trump talks and behaves, especially all the time blaming others and claiming everyone's out to get him. Doesn't the whole behavioural package strike you as a narcissistic cult leader? A con man? A shady car salesman? All those court cases - there's no smoke without fire. Seriously, take a step back and look at him dispassionately and objectively and you might just see him in a different light.

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
Right Geffers, Retro takes a deep breath, here goes...

What video is that? I've never heard of it. Do you have a link, perhaps? Trump is 77, so it's a video about him when he was just 7? That's just a little kid who obviously hasn't had a chance to do anything, good or bad. I'd really love to see it.

Re the insurrection deaths, I linked to that Times article which explains it all much better than I can. I also saw documentaries about all this and yes, the insurrection that Trump fomented was directly responsible for those deaths, some of which happened on the day and some afterwards and hence he's responsible for them, as the ring leader. I'm not gonna spend lots of time proving it all point by point, the facts are there if you want to look. No one in the mainstream media has said 10 deaths btw, 7 I think it was.

All those half truths and lies that you describe are what Trump does all the time, not the media. There's no media conspiracy either, he's on video saying those outrageous things, with many it's just obvious without any further research as those claims are so ridiculous. For example, when he first got into power he said climate change / global warming is a hoax and went on about it - I saw a video clip of it just the other day on that three part climate change documentary I linked to. What a massive lie he's told. I post enough in the climate change thread about CL for someone to have to live under a rock not to realise this by now, hence he's clearly lied.

Another one, it was widely reported some time back that he made some dodgy claim on a UK radio station in the morning, I think it was. That's a public transmission that was recorded. That very afternoon of the same day, he denied ever having said it! He totally embarrassed himself with this contradiction, literally outing himself, losing all credibility in the process. How can anyone trust anything he says after that? The man is a pathological liar.

Trump's alleged wage donation. I did say that was my own opinion that it's a possibility given what I know about how shady he is and that I have no evidence of him doing it. It's a reasonable line to take and if he was being investigated for it, so would a detective.

We can trust the media more than you realise. Are they perfect? No, but then nothing is. A few telltales and the odd check from the people being written about are all one needs to see that the media isn't lying. There will be videos, audio, letters etc backing up those stories about them, including Trump. It's Trump constant lies trying to cast doubts on the media who are actually reporting accurately about him.

1984 will be upon us with a vengeance if Trump gets back into power. There's shades of it everywhere of course and has been for years, long before Trump, with all the surveillance going on, especially in autocratic countries like Russia and China, but that's the unfortunate world we live in. We absolutely must not invite more of it with the likes of Trump.

Oh and he's no friend of Ukraine. He'd most likely hand them on a plate to Putin if he got into power, as I explained in a previous post and he refuses to criticise Putin to this very day. That's obviously a Very Bad Thing. Why do you want a president like this?

CNN don't "hate" Trump. They don't have much respect for him though given his level of corruption and blatant lies, that's clear to see and is quite reasonable. Media outlets don't have to ape the BBC with this faux impartial presentation that their journalists and presenters are forced into. It can really grate sometimes when they're not allowed to say the obvious, perhaps ignoring the elephant in the room all in the name of "impartiality".

No, that CNN article is accurate and I headed off your assertion of a hit piece since I knew you were going to say that, as it has lots of links to information backing up what they're saying, as I said and is why I linked to it. So no, you can't claim it's a hit piece. I can't stop you believing it is, but you're mistaken.

I seem to remember that Hillary Clinton used that word, which is a bit stupid, granted. Again, people are just human and will put their foot in it sometimes, regardless of politics.

Over the last couple of days, I've been reading articles that he's likely to be indicted for that insurrection and that this will likely have the most severe consequence for him out of all the court cases going against him now when he's found guilty.

Finally, take a step back and think about how Trump talks and behaves, especially all the time blaming others and claiming everyone's out to get him. Doesn't the whole behavioural package strike you as a narcissistic cult leader? A con man? A shady car salesman? All those court cases - there's no smoke without fire. Seriously, take a step back and look at him dispassionately and objectively and you might just see him in a different light.

It is the step back I have taken to makes me see the Democrats are playing political games and using the press and now FBI to completely destroy him. Did you know he and the Clintons were good friends before he went in to politics? The Clintons attended Trump's wedding. Al Sharpton was very pally, all prior to Trump entering politics. They liked his money but not his politics when he entered as a Republican.

You don't try to bury a video for 70 years if the evidence is incriminating, you would show it to the world like the Democrats tried to do with the Russian collusion hoax, there they had no evidence and the media ran with it. Facebook and Twitter have both been found to have suppressed detrimental news relating to Democrats on the run up to 2020 and any positive news relating to Trump. That is election interference.

Another example of press bias is the Covington Catholic High School in Kentucky, the press nearly ruined a young teenager's life because he was wearing a MAGA hat. Completely false reporting by US media.

As for your comment on Ukraine, most others are trying to push us closer to Armageddon, he at least would try and find a peace deal, do you dislike Trump so much that you'd prefer war with Russia than give Trump some credit. The current war against Russia is selling out Ukraine, they want Putin toppled so that they can have a pro Western leader and then make money out of Russia's natural resources, do remember that in 2003 US and UK invaded a sovereign nation, Iraq, supposedly because Saddam Hussein had WMDs, none were found, plus the invasion did not have UN support so was effectively illegal. Putin is a monster but Tony Blair made a Knight and George Bush lives a life of luxury. The Ukraine war needs to be stopped, not escalated.

Geffers

Retro

Founder
Staff Member
Great news, Trump's running out of money to defend himself against all those heavy prosecutions. This should help him to fall more quickly.

Geffers

Linux enthusiast
The noose continues to tighten. Just make sure it's good and tight when the trapdoor is eventually opened.

The odd thing is;
Cocaine found at Democrat White House
Dead body found in Garden of Democrat Obama's mansion
Male prostitute found at home of Democrat Nancy Pelosi's home
Illegal servers found at Democrat Hillary Clinton's home

Yet FBI raid Trump

Power corrupts and can come full circle, many cheered when Farage lost his bank account, are the same cheering Gina Miller's bank issues?

Geffers

Back
Top Bottom